My wife is now a feedee!

As of recently, my wife and I have been exploring feederism. Long story short, it started with me and it has taken nearly 12 years for my wife to dive in with me.
But when I say she is diving in, I mean it. She basically wants to gain 100 pounds as fast as possible and then see about gaining even more when she meets our goal.
And with this turnaround, she wants to really let it take off and do it right. She wants to film content, document her journey, and open herself to receiving support from the community!
So! This being said! The only thing that limits us right now is the amount of food that she wants to be stuffing down every day. We are pretty tight on cash right now, and we are both working to resolve that, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to almost double her bodyweight.
So! Here lies the proposition. We want to get a page started up soon that will be run my me to show off her gains and to eventually sell content to anyone willing to indulge.
But the main thing she wants is for all of you to be able to send her things to make her fatter and fatter between each post. The thought honestly excited the both of us to have anonymous strangers sending her excessive amounts of food, and I'm sure you all wouldn't mind seeing my pretty little wife (She's 4'11"smiley grow to be bigger around than she is tall.
So if anyone has any suggestions as to what the best avenues to open up her "feeding lines" are, please reply or send me a message!
Your input is greatly appreciated, and I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you all have. Consider me basically an open book!
1 week

How about a feeder/feedee couples meetup in san diego!

Unfortunately from some research, this does not exist in San Diego as of yet. But! That doesn't mean that we can't organize something!
Going out to a restaurant or a buffet of some kind would actually be a lot of fun! Especially with like minded people so nobody has to worry about any judgement from the table if a few of us have to unbutton our pants. 🤣
So far my wife and I are interested in making something like this happen, but we would need more people!!
If you are a feeder/feedee couple in San Diego who would be interested in that kind of thing, drop a reply! Once we have at least a good handful of us, I don't see why we can't schedule a date and let the gorging commence!
This community is so much better when we can all get together, so no matter where you are on your journey, drop a line!
Who knows! Depending on how this goes, this can be a recurring thing!
6 months

The elusive bisexual female feeder

Hi everyone! I'm posting this out here to test the waters for this kind of thing. My wife and I have been exploring a feeding and gaining kink that has been working out wonderfully recently, but there is another piece that we feel like would complete the experience. That piece is another woman to join us in a sex laden feedist relationship. We both want to have a third partner and thus a third person to add to our life. This isn't a solely sexual deal, we are actively looking for someone new to add to our couple. This being said, when it comes to sex, I personally am a hetero top with dom tendencies and my wife is a bottom with stronger sub tendencies. So this being said we would be looking for a bisexual female feeder to join us in our journey of life and making my wife fat. I'm not sure how common it is to find a woman who fits that description, so I figured that I might as well cast my net out here to test the waters. For my wife, she has to be physically attractive to her, so there is that stipulation. Specifically she is looking for a woman who is on the more trim side. When it comes to me, I obviously am attracted to women of significant stature. So I am looking for someone who is sexually similar to me. Very much so top and very much so feeder, and of course bisexual. But for both of us, the requirement that we share outside of her being a feeder is her personality. We have to like her as a person before we can let her into this wonderfully saucy part of our life. This is a long term goal for us so we are okay with this taking as much time as it needs to take. But understand that by entertaining the idea with us, means a long term and committed relationship of being a feeder, hence the personality part. If this speaks to any of you wonderful ladies out there in the community, feel free to message me. But just know that we are very particular. So if it's a no, then it's really nothing personal! We are just trying to find the right one for us!

In the meanwhile, happy feeding everyone! I hope your special someone smashes that weight goal!

~Kraelix~
2 years

Long distance feeder relationships.

While it is not currently an option for me as of now, I am keenly interested in becoming a long term "feeder-sponsor" to a female feedee. I'm not sure how common this is, however, I would love to test the waters out now so I know exactly where to go as soon as it becomes an option for me.
TO PREFACE
I am married! We are very happy together, but after some talk and a few excursions into the lifestyle, we discovered that it's not for her. This being said, she came to me with the suggestion of sponsoring a feedee long term so that I can still lead a healthy sex life and not repress any feelings I have.
So! This being said, as soon as I am able, I will be searching for a female feedee to support through and through. Food, rent, medical, or anything else that comes up. I'm looking for a woman with very specific characteristics. Not because I'm trying to be picky or over specific, but because the woman I choose will be a lifelong choice. Once I am able to do this, I will be searching thoroughly for the one.
How far down the rabbit hole are we talking?
All the way down. I'm talking belt busting, shirt ripping, chair smashing amounts of weight. I'm doing my best to keep this grounded in reality, but that's how far this will end up going.
I would love to hear anything from the community as to the feasibility of what I am looking for. Especially if you have experience as a feeder I would love to hear from you. I'm still relatively new to the whole thing, but I can say with certainty that it is what I absolutely crave.
2 years

Love being fat but want to lose weight

Here is my two cents on the whole thing. This whole situation could be dealt with in one of two ways. One. If you feel that you really should be losing weight, you need to put yourself in the proper mental state to lose weight. Because trying to lose weight with the wrong mindset can be difficult, and will make it feel like you aren't doing anything. Two. From how you are wording this, plus everything that you have shared. You gain weight. Don't feel like you have to because your friends are doing it. One of the previous replies brought up a great point, not many people have the chance that you do to gain as far as you like. Don't worry about the classification of morbidly obese, only worry about if you feel happy or not. Because if you lose weight when you really enjoy gaining, that might take a serious toll on your mental state by the end of it all. Thoughts of what could have been or what you gave up can be overwhelming at times. So all in all, follow where your heart lies. I may not know you on a personal level, but looking through your profile and post, your heart lies in the second path. But that's just my perspective. I would love to have an open dialogue with you about this if you like. It's a difficult decision that you shouldn't have to make alone.
4 years

Looking for a dairy free option for a high calorie shake.

van:
Canned coconut milk

Gotcha! Any idea as to how well it works though?
5 years

Looking for a dairy free option for a high calorie shake.

My wife cannot have dairy and I am looking for an option for a good and smooth shake that still maintains lots of calories. Just a bit difficult since so many of the recipes call for protein powder, heavy whipping cream, ice cream etc. Anyone have a good recipe?
5 years

Increasing her appetite.

My wife really loves to eat food and alot of it! But whenever she eats she is rarely able to stuff herself with all the food she wants to. She is not a fan of inflation's so we are really trying to find some other way to really help her pack it in, but we aren't having much luck. Any of you have some advice on what we can do? And the sky is the limit in regards to weight so any advice is welcome.
6 years

Some help to keep gaining?

Kraelix:
That definitely sounds like a good idea. I just want the best for her you know? It's no fun for either of us if she is in pain or unhappy.

chubbyhoney:
Rather than us all guessing, it'd be sensible to get checked out in person, by a medical professional. No amount of suggestions here will help if the root cause of the pain/bumps isn't known.

Fair enough. I only want the best for her. I was just wondering if it was a common problem that can be easily fixed. But we will definitely get it checked out. But thank you anyways! It's good to see people who actually care. It's refreshing. smiley
6 years

Some help to keep gaining?

Goldblubber:
Honestly, I'd get those bumps checked out by a doctor if you're concerned.

As for the knees, heck thin people can have knee problems too. But weight will definitely have an effect on bad knees.

That definitely sounds like a good idea. I just want the best for her you know? It's no fun for either of us if she is in pain or unhappy.
6 years
12   loading