What would you think of a story where a fit gym girl becomes a roly poly butterball?

I wrote a story along these lines. "Gain to Empathize" a mean personal trainer gets fired, her reputation in the local fitness community prevents her getting a job in that industry again. She takes a job in a bakery and balloons. She becomes a happy fatty.
6 months

70% of american soldiers are obese or overweight

I agree that this is most likely a "BMI" issue. I was in the military reserves for 25 yrs. We were weighed and measured twice a year and had to take and pass mandatory PT tests too.
It was harder to maintain the required weight being in the reserves, as the active duty people were given time daily to workout.
I retired in 2013, since then I have gained around thirty pounds, and I love it!
6 months

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

Looking in the mirror! I wear the smallest briefs I can fit into, to look even fatter. I love the word “fat”, it’s a turn on to hear or say it!
8 months

Genres you want to see more of

Rwagner:
you are the absolute best writer here!!!! I love all of your work. The mutual (thin to fat!!!) romantic pieces are the best!!!

Thank you for your kind comments!
9 months

Genres you want to see more of

I tend to write with both male and female protagonists with some mutual gaining too. I do lean toward romantic plots and endings.
9 months

First belly pick

I have posted well over a hundred belly/butt photos of myself. I never show my face and I really don't know why I post.

I guess it's because I get a little turned on doing it.

I have seen some of my photos show up on Goggle searches, so be aware, it's the internet after all.
10 months

First time padding - tips?

Gary566:
If you want a more natural look it will take some exploring and experimenting. Don't limit yourself to pillow, blankets wrapped around difrent body parts can create natural shapes. Don't be afraid to try any idea that comes to your mind. I personally always experiment with new ideeas and if I don't like the result I just go back to the way I did before.
I try to make the shape more natural or go to a bigger size with each ideea.

DMVGrower:
I concur with this, try wrapping blankets around. And I highly recommend long underwear or shapewear ideally in a size or two too small. It will really push the padding to your body and make it fall more realistic especially when wearing clothes over it.

The shape wear is a great idea. I have used some boxers and t-shirts made with some of the new and very stretchy fabrics. I use partially inflated beach balls for shaping and some small pillows. I will post a photo of my padding to illustrate this.
11 months

Eating out of hunger or horniness ?

Ace Of Spadez:
How often do you eat because you’re hungry or horny ? I’m starting to realize I’ll eat breakfast out of hunger and every other meal is just to fuel the horny feeling from being stuffed and having my clothes feel tighter.

Most of the time I eat out of hungry/scheduled meal times. However yesterday I was going through some of my saved photos/drawing and got quite aroused, no other outlet, but to eat! I tore the kitchen apart to find things to stuff myself with, actually it was quite enjoyable.
1 year

How do you manage to eat 5000 calories in a sitting?

Eat very quickly, easy to digest foods. I have managed around 3650 calories in a good binge.

I prefer breakfast foods, donuts, pancakes, French toast, waffles with plenty of butter and syrup. Sugary foods digest easily and add lots of calories.

I binge to gain weight, so calorie numbers are important to me.

Good luck.
1 year
12345   loading