Hang

Yes, it becomes a quandary as whether to 'tuck it in' or let it hang over the waistband of your jeans/tights etc. I guess it's a matter of comfort, but a digging in waistband must help define the double belly!? 😊
1 year

Hang

I don't have a belly hang, but love to see it on someone else.

A double belly and a developing apron from a heavy hang is very attractive in my humble opinion.

Yours is looking great by the way!
1 year

At what point do you reach the point of no return?

FatAsButter:
I gained quite quickly from 13stone to 15 stone and then after a while, to 20 stone, which was a big change, adding 70lb. I really enjoyed the gain. Then I changed my mind, went down to 15 stone again in about six months. I didn't get hanging skin or anything, but I wasn't happy with it. I didn't feel like me really. So I have loved gaining it all back to the 280lb/20st but then I wanted more and I think there was the point of no return. Now all the foods I buy, like and eat are very high calorie and food is completely bound up in gaining more fat and feeling turned on. Now as I feel myself swallow anything I imagine it filling up my belly and stretching it, and all the food turning to flab and rolls. That mental change I haven't had before and I think it can't be undone and I don't want it to be. Now I've passed 300lb/21st6 I have loads more goals and enjoy how slow moving and waddling I am. I consider that I'm well past the point of no return and this commitment to get bigger and bigger is part of my identity.

Wow, what an amazing way to put it. Hope you keep achieving and surpassing your goals!
3 years

Fave fattening foods

Pippa Davies:
food lovely how can I really put on the fat can you give me some tips what's the most fattening food pippa

Christmas puddings are being reduced in the supermarkets. They are decadent and heavy. Paired with a jar of double cream... Perfect!
7 years