I want to roleplay something i missed out on.

I've always been big, but I'm fascinated by the transition from skinny to fat. I want to roleplay as someone who has always been thin...until now. I can play as a guy or girl who has been strict with their diet their whole life, but has recently relaxed and put on a few. To their surprise, it really turns them on when clothes are too tight and people make comments. Ideally you would play as someone who notices this after you make a teasing comment. You take a chance and say something to me, which results in you becoming my encourager/feeder.
Hopefully someone is interested!
4 years

The santa clause...

I sure was. Especially the reactions he gets, and the doctor scene - that belly poke! 🤤
4 years

Lf someone to play doctor (or trainer, etc) 😉

What it says in the title. I'd love someone to play out a scenario like this with. Tease and humiliate me about how much I weigh, how much I eat, the size of my belly, etc. You can either be someone like this who is messaging me from "concern" or we can play it as if I'm physically at an appointment. Either way, I'd be happy to follow your instructions and take measurements, send you belly pics for assessment, maybe even short videos of me attempting exercise. After all, a fatty like me needs someone to make sure I follow through smiley
4 years

Dream doctors appointment

Yeah, this is pretty much at the top of my list. Weighing/measuring and humiliation is one of my favorite things, especially in a medical setting! Doctor, employee health screenings, school nurse, sports coach, physical therapist, you name it! Clothing is another good one...costume makers for theatre, tailors, anything with uniforms, a friend making a gift that you've outgrown by the time they finish...☺️
4 years

Fat suits for treating anorexia

As somebody who has had a variety of eating disorders, including anorexia, I think this would just function as a sort of "reverse thinspo" situation and would not help.

Seconded. This is not a good idea at all, and eating disorders are far more complicated than just "fear of being fat".
4 years

Why am i gaining only in my lower half?

Checked your profile for stats, and at 5’10” and 157 lbs I’m pretty sure the reason is that you haven’t gained enough yet to start storing it in those places. You’re still at a normal BMI, and talking about traits of overweight men. Have a little patience. With that build, you may have a gut before you’re officially overweight, but you’re not there yet.
4 years

Gaining as a trans girl

Ha, I have the opposite problem! But I can tell you a few things. If you’re starting HRT at a lower dose, then it’s possible you’ll gain in a male pattern. But if not, and if you’re in target range on your labs, you won’t. HRT causes fat redistribution over time, anyway, so even if you’re not at the right dose yet, there’s no reason you can’t start gaining. I’d suggest you take it slow to start with, and see if you’re happy with the distribution.
4 years

Feeling hopeless. could use some insight?

You need to recognize that other people's decisions are *their* decisions to make, and their responsibility. If you enjoy them as well, that's great, but it's not about you. So many people out there struggle with their weight whether you enjoy it or not, and except for a small minority, it's not going anywhere. Losing weight is difficult, but maintaining weight loss is even harder. Someone who naturally weighs, say, 150 lbs vs someone who dieted to get down to 150 lbs have very different bodies. To maintain that weight, the second person would have to eat significantly less than the first, something that holds true for at least 5 years but possibly indefinitely. There's a ton of research out there about why losing weight is so hard, but the bottom line is that it is.

If you find someone who shares your desires, how do you know it wouldn't be worse for them overall to be thin? Maybe they'd be absolutely miserable. Mental health counts, too. Plus, as lazyboylovesu said above, human beings take all sorts of risks all the time. I wonder what is actually riskier: being overweight, or getting in a car? Meat has all kinds of carcinogens but people still eat it because they enjoy it. Refined sugar probably isn't good for anybody but it's not going away any time soon. Some people eat fugu, base jump, have unsafe sex, don't wear seatbelts, cross in the middle of the street because they're too lazy to walk a block to the traffic light...everything's a risk.

Look on the bright side: your kink could have been autoerotic asphyxiation.
4 years

Cold weather gaining

Hot cocoa! You can make it with half-and-half instead of milk and not affect the consistency much, or overwhelm the chocolate. Maybe you can be get away with some or all heavy cream. It depends on your preferences.
4 years

Does anyone draw on themselves?

I used to do this all the time! Marker will feather, but ballpoint pen works well. My favorite, though, was paint. Watercolor will work if you use minimal water. I used to mix it with a bit of handsoap, which seemed to prevent staining and make it easier to get off. As a teen, I used that trick on several halloweens to dress as 'abstract art'. Even better than watercolor was puffy paint. I liked glow-in-the-dark best since I only used it at night, mostly when I couldn't sleep. Puffy paint was great at dots and lines. It held its shape well, never stained my skin, dried relatively quickly, and I enjoyed peeling it off. I used to do a lot of mandala-esque bands around my limbs, vaguely henna-inspired, geometric, or pointillist. Haven't done anything like it in years.
4 years
123   loading