What's your fantasy?

Chubbybellygirl88:
My ultimate fantasy is to be in a bisexuality relationship with a female that worships my belly. I want her to constantly be grabbing my rolls, especially when she's pleasuring me.

My ultimate is to be taken by a large woman. Attacked. Her on top. Exploding in pleasure and satisfaction. Only to break for stuffing and going at it again. Where's the video?
3 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

As someone who is an active 250 and would find weight gain debilitating, I totally approve of this comment. 😁

MackTheFork:
For someone I'd want as a sexual partner, or who I'd like to spend my life with, it's around 250 pounds. From experience, bigger is just too much to negotiate, and I lead a pretty active lifestyle I want to share with my partner.

John Smith:
Can you elaborate about this point, please?

VeeVonWillendorf:

Contentment is at peace with the sensations, feelings and shape that allows for dream fulfillment and a journey of wonder.
3 years

Peeing more

Unless I swzllow 24oz. of coffee around 10pm, I am down for the count. Last night was a coffee excursion.
4 years

Why do men like soft tummies?

AnastasiaGree:
Just wondering what it is to touch the soft female tummy with the eyes

The eyes ignite the sense of wonder. A caress with the eyes, surrounding one's spirit with a pillow of contact, a hug from within that the becomes magnetic, wanting the sensation to overcome all logic.
4 years

Vacation time just to eat?

Chubbybellygirl88:
Most people take time off of work to go on a vacation whether it be a local trip, a trip abroad or a staycation. Well not this girl. Today is my 1st paid day off of thirteen & guess what? The only real plan I've got is to eat like I've never really eaten before! Don't get me wrong, when I scheduled this time off months ago I had a real vacation planned. But do to unforeseen circumstances those plans were can cancelled. So now my plans have changed & I'm ok with it. But, believe me when I say that this is going to be a great vacation/staycation. In fact, I'm referring to this time off as my own personal FATCATION! There will be a bit of relaxation with a whole lot of eating as the main focus! Let the stuffing & added pounds begin because I'm HUNGRY & my belly is in need. ?

Sounds like an awesome opportunity to grow and to share. Wondrous.
4 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

Fatpiggy00:
As a growing fatty, I love a bit of teasing and humiliation. ☺️

No, I am not one to humiliate and the tease is found in imagining the sensations expressed in a hug. I do find growing curves attractive and growth is an expression of untold beauty.
4 years

Looking for feeder

rrebecca4:
Hello,

I�m in Connecticut and interested in finding someone who would love some feeder/feedee fun.

Anyone in the area?

Is Vermont too far?
4 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

HerShoes:
The idea of being forcefed is a large (heh) part of what interests me about this kink. My first encounters with feederism involved seeing bound anime women with feeding tubes shoved down their throats.

My mind wanders around this image both as fantasy and as something I'd like to experiment with practically...

As fantasy, I am particularly turned on at the thought of a dominant man feeding and fattening me against my will. Perhaps early on I struggle, but it's no use. Tears roll down my cheeks as my cries are muffled by a tube carrying puree down my gullet. I feel my belly filling up and distending slightly, pushed as far as it can go. It doesn't matter how much I really don't want to, I have no choice but to watch my body gradually becoming bigger, fatter for the pleasure of someone else...

Practically, I think it might be fun to experiment with as part of a scene. Obvious care would need to be taken to avoid choking or overfeeding beyond what my body can handle. ... Amusingly, I'm actually quite a picky eater but I'm toying with ways something like this could be used to expand the range of foods I'll eat. There are many foods which I rationally know are good for me and would like to incorporate into my diet but haven't been able to push over whatever hangups I have - healthy stuff like cauliflower, not even necessarily fattening.

Your shared fantasies are the essence of hot exploration and sensual fulfillment. You are awakening desires and embracing heretofore unknown pleasures. Btw: Cauliflower, baked with honey Dijon is wonderful.
4 years

I’m a growing girl

Indianabbw:
I don�t want to seem like a begger because I�m not... but if you want to contribute a meal to my growing body let me know. Gift cards are cool too... it gets a tad expensive but the results are worth it... hehe smiley

Your growth has been magnificent. I am fairly computer naïve, which is a better way of saying incompetent. My personal gmail is questioningallauthority. I will gladly contribute. Please let me know how and where.
5 years

I love being stuffed to the brim

Indianabbw:
If anyone would be down to help me with a meal lemme know! Gift cards to Pizza Hut or anything like that would be sweet smiley check out my growing pics smiley and videos

Going out upon a limb my gmail is questioningallauthority
5 years
1234   loading