Chubby boys in adult diapers with plugs in

Gotta say, I also am mostly solosexual when it comes down to most of my kinks (some of which I share with you). I don't think I'll ever be able to experience them with my husband, 'cause the minute someone I actually love is involved is the moment I start to question how it would affect our relationship as a whole. As a paradox, we started with much kinkier sex than when we are right now.
When I am home alone, on the other hand, I become a horny slob.
7 months

Fattened secretly with help of medicines, herbs

such a hot fantasy. Would love to have a piggy to dumb down and fatten up
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

I have two dark fantasies, depending which end of the stick I'm more attracted to on a particular day. One is to be the owner of a farm in the dull countryside, where I have different types of slaves to fatten up: the first tier is the servants, which are dumb, plump country boys in overalls who help me tending the farm.
The second tier is the sex slaves, who are allowed to roam the property but are always naked and forced to be fattened up until they can no longer reach for their penis and need to be fucked to get any kind of release.
The third, by far the largest, is the pigs, which are middle aged men kidnapped, hypnotized and drugged to behave like real hogs and to eat enormous amounts of slop until their eventual demise. These unlucky souls live in pure filth and degradation and never leave their pen.
Finally, the lowest of the low, the experiments, are kept in the dungeons and constantly tube fed and locked in place, with a tube pumping fat slop directly into their intestines while getting rid of the waste.

On the other hand, there are times when I dream of being reduced to a house pet-hog, completely shaven, unable to ever come due to a chastity cage, fattened beyond belief, forced to walk on all fours and to present my plump ass to my rough bearish owner whenever asked to.
3 years