Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Biscuitsandgravy:
Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!

Akenarzhora:
You need to be more careful in expressing your wishes. They must be complete and clear. Rephrase your wish.

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds within 1 month of the wish being granted so I can make my feeder proud!

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100 pounds in 1 month is certainly not going to be healthy for you. It could also lead to very painful consequences. Are you sure it must necessarily be 1 month?

Rephrase: I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds over a 2 month period with minimal health problems so my feeder and I can enjoy all of my new fat and she can keep fattening me up as much as she wants after. That is my wish
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:
I wish I could gain 100 pounds in a month so I could accelerate my feedee journey

Akenarzhora:
Gaining 100lbs a month could be extremely risky. Are you aware of the dangers? Do you really want to face them? You only asked me to get fat, not to find a feedee, you could get fat, become immobile, meet no one and not be self-sufficient. Are you sure about this?

Biscuitsandgravy:
Oh I have a feeder so I’m good on that end! I meant 100 pounds within a single month only once so I could get a good head start and work from there, but I’ll gladly take whatever you give!

Akenarzhora:
You need to be more careful in expressing your wishes. They must be complete and clear. Rephrase your wish.

I wish I could gain my next 100 pounds within 1 month of the wish being granted so I can make my feeder proud!
1 year

Cave of wishes

Biscuitsandgravy:

Akenarzhora:

1 year

Cave of wishes

1 year

Fat quiz

The Ultimate Gainer! Seems right to me!
6 years