It's nice to know I'm not the only one ☺️😉

I’ve messaged you x
4 years

Any girls into clothes padding?

I love to pad all over but especially my belly and between my legs
4 years

Lolla2:
Are there any girls into this other than me? Feel like I’m weird because it only seems to be guys that like doing it

jgrande:
Dude, same. I didn't even think it was part of a fetish (new to the site) and it's mostly guys on here :/

Lolla2:
Love your pics!
It feels weird to post them on here but feels so right to actually pad myself

jgrande:
I know right??!! And thank you smiley I'll definitely post more but I feel so weird actually taking the pictures lol I have no idea what to do with my arms. And is there like a magical angel that really captures the padding?? Maybe I just get so into it that I feel bigger than I actually am!

Do you pad your boobs too or just your belly?
4 years

Lolla2:
Are there any girls into this other than me? Feel like I’m weird because it only seems to be guys that like doing it

jgrande:
Dude, same. I didn't even think it was part of a fetish (new to the site) and it's mostly guys on here :/

Lolla2:
Love your pics!

jgrande:
I know right??!! And thank you smiley I'll definitely post more but I feel so weird actually taking the pictures lol I have no idea what to do with my arms. And is there like a magical angel that really captures the padding?? Maybe I just get so into it that I feel bigger than I actually am!

Lovestuffing seems to capture it well. Think she uses a remote!
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Love your pics!
4 years

When did you first start padding?

I’m so excited there’s another girl who loves padding as much as me. ⭐️
4 years

4 years

When did you first start padding?

2cute2b4gotten:
I was maybe 7 or 8 when I first remember stuffing my shirt to look like I had a belly. As I got older I started putting on an old swim suit and see how much I could stuff it. I would fill bags of water and stuff it inside towels and tee shirts so it would feel like my "fake fat" was moving. I would try to shape the stuffing to look like rolls. Sometimes I would just use a big pillow and make myself look pregnant. I started out being fascinated by pregnant bellies and wanted to see what it felt like. It morphed into being interested in feeling obese as I got older. I never did this in front of anyone else though. Its been years since I padded, but I am thinking it might be fun to do it again.

I remember stuffing my pjs with pillows when I was about 4 or 5
4 years

Went out tonight with some slight padding

foodforlife:
This is a huge fantasy for me. I'd love to go to a different town looking huge. How do you all pad? I used a swimming costume with a blanket folding up. It looks very realistic and hot lol

I always use a swimming costume stuffed with pillows etc
5 years

Does padding count as 'fat experience"?

lovestuffing:
Anyone out there still padding and stuffing clothes to outrageous sizes?I can barely reach the keyboard cuz my belly is stuffed and bulging out like a huge ball! My belly is stuffed so huge, that it rests on my legs and over hangs my knees now! I love feeling the heaviness of this huge (howbeit fake) belly! My shirt has so many body pillows stuffed in there that it feels massive and heavy. The fat wraps around under my arms too, and you get that feeling of the under arm side fat that lifts your arms when you try to let them hang down? I'm so wide, that i got stuck in the bathroom doorway going both front ways, and side ways! My belly enters the room before I do, and I love it! Oops, found another pillow I haven't used yet! lol

I love padding still. Love to make my belly and boobs bigger than they already are, plus I love to stuff between my legs so it looks like I’ve got a huge cock to go with my huge boobs
5 years
1234   loading