Stuffing yourself at a buffet alone

JayDee303:

3. Talk to your server when you first come in. It's not as awkward for them if they know you are trying to eat as much as you can, and sometimes they will cheer you on. I have had someone ask the kitchen to make something that wouldn't otherwise be available. Your server can also either give you more or less attention if you let them know that is what you want. I have told them to completely ignore me so they could get their side work done or have a break, and I would come let them know if I needed anything. Just remember to tip well.

Out of curiosity, how do you go about explaining that to your server?
5 years

Audible belly noises

Anyone else into audible belly noises? Like when you can hear a belly gurgle without having your ear to it?
6 years

Art requests

You think you could try drawing my stuffing OC, Bonnie?

chubbysquire.deviantart.com/art/Chubby-Stuffing-OC-Bonnie-658034072
6 years

Stuffed belly noises. yay or nay?

Absolutely love them! God I'd love to stuff someone to the brim and lay on their belly, listening to it grumble and gurgle!😍
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

saturn52:
Just yesterday I tried this for the first time in years. I decided to step up my game though and add some texture by fill some bags with flour and water. It worked out pretty well! I felt all jiggly and round :-)

I tried that today, and it's surprisingly effective!

Though I will ask, what type of bag did you use and how much flour did you use?
6 years

Supercon 2017

Anyone going to Supercon in Raleigh on Sunday?
6 years

Jscc

Any feedees who go to James Sprunt Community College?
6 years

Buffets

Love 'em to death! Anyone have a personal favorite? Or any buffet moments they want to share?

My favorite buffet has to be either the Hibachi in Jacksonville(NC), or the Golden City in Wallace(NC)! Of course, I do also love Golden Corral in general(unlike my parents, they insist it's not as good as it was)!

Don't really have any good buffet stories, though I wish I did!
7 years

Force feeding

I'll admit, while I am more of a feeder, I am curious on the other side of the coin(I.e, the feedee side), and would love to one day give it a shot at least once.

But what the heck is a nasogastric tube?
7 years

Feeling the digestion, turn on or no?

Is it a turn on? Well for me, yes! I love the idea of feeling the digestion against my cheek/ear!

Good to see I'm not alone on that!
7 years
7891011   loading