Menstruation weight gain

Bigfatbellyfan, enjoy it and make sure the stuff she likes is in abundance and tell her is a bad idea to leave those delicacies untouched.

And try to enjoy period sex - it is great
6 years

Menstruation weight gain

The good thing is that she wants to eat more fattening stuff as chocolate!
6 years

Bloating & permanent weight gain

A female friend of mine managed to gain a significant amount of weight, when during her pregnancy she drank whole bottles of cola drink to decrease her sensation of stomach burning.
6 years

Menstruation weight gain

I have been discussing this issue with some female friends and they always describe how they really like to consume chocolate before their time of a month.
And I really like to encourage them to consume it.
One female friend pointed out that it is easy to gain at least a couple of pounds per menstrual cycle. So it can give about an 80 pound weight gain

Have anyone noticed a similar thing and a lovely weight gain?
6 years

Gaining weight might make you look younger?

An ex of mine had wls (the band actually) and lost some weight. She removed the band, gain some weight back (and I hopped she regain it all) and she looks much better because she lost all the loose skin.
6 years

Awkward around my partner

If you still /already find her thin /not fat enough why did you start the relation?
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

For my lady partner to be just large enough to frequently need my assistance to change her menstrual products.

And some furniture breaking wouldn't hurt.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Expatbhm:

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.
6 years

How many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?

lizzielollipop:
I broke my bed once, I climbed onto it and I heard something snap and then the middle caved in smiley I've also broken a few chairs and I broke a kids arm once. Jk. Xd

I always had that fantasy that my gf is so heavy that she comes to bed and happens what you describe above.
And I have damaged a couple of beds (two with the same gf). The first one we were doing it standing (her weight being around 120 kg) and once finished I dropped her in the bed. She landed and next think we knew was (unfortunately just one) slat under the bed giving way. A month later on hotel we broke a spring on cowgirl ride as I was pushing her up and down.

Finally the screws on a wooden leg become loose with another female friend on a similar position. But still looking for the truly large female friend to break the bed as you describe
7 years

Scale doesn't go high enough

Funny this thread appeared just now. Only last week I saw that 180kgs/400lbs scales are available for 30 Euros at the most.

No if I had a girlfriend to put this limit to the test!
7 years
45678   loading