How much weight did you gain during pregnancy?

FatAsButter:
I gained 60-70lb each time and lost maybe half of each gain, so I got fatter each time but after the last one I swore I'd fill out all the room in my belly with fat and now I look nine months plus all the time and am a good 30lb heavier than I was at the end of my last pregnancy. And I'm still gaining. You look absolutely great. You eat what you need ;0)

My wife gained about 50 during both her pregnancy and then lost. Our second time I was just eating all the time. Doctor started to ask if I was pregnant. You look amazing. I wish my wife could be your size.
5 years

Husband gaining 1lb month (only)! how to change?

Do like my wife did, keep offering him 2nds and desert. Also buy bigger plates. Weekend was a good time for me. Snacks and yes wife gained to.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

AyLmaokai:
100% accessible, my record was 40 pounds in a month

Wow !!! I have only done about 20. December is a great month.
5 years

100 pound in one year

Cool. Have fun and enjoy the experience. Your weekend should be about eating all day. I did and the gain was 90. Holidays and her family made it to easy. Enjoy
5 years

How much weight did you gain during pregnancy?

My wife gained 60-70 lbs during her pregnancy. I gained 80 during the second pregnancy.
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

500lbs. Just a Big round Belly is my Dream. If it needs to be bigger, yum.
5 years

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

My Fantasy FAT goal, 450-500lbs. Belly so Big! You just want to touch it.
5 years

Moobs experiences..

I like my moobs. They are so big and soft!! My lady enjoys them as much as I do.
5 years

Getting my girlfriend interested

nofbar:
My girlfriend and I are both fat. She's about 230. I'm about 310. She's not particularly interested in losing weight, but she was happy about losing 10 pounds when she was sick with the flu a few months ago. I want to get fatter and I did tell her this, but she can't wrap her head around why I like being fat and getting fatter. How do I explain this and hopefully get her interested in helping me get fatter and maybe get fatter herself?

I so much want to her to stuff me silly like I read in these stories and true accounts.

Have you asked her what she loves about your big body? Have you told her what you love about her being so Big? I think you should start there and build on the answers. Good luck.
6 years
12   loading