When kids point out you're fat

HunnyBunnany:
I get asked the same thing over and over hahahaha. I tell them anyway l, “but I’m beautiful 😉” and just laugh at it with them. To lighten up the mood.

Eirtae feedee:
“I’m beatiful”, I love it

Gracias 😊
2 years

Blocked members still appearing in pics section

LoraDayton:
I really hope there is an update to this sooner than later. I do not want to see or be seen by people I block or those who block me. Quite frankly it's upsetting and hurtful. If something doesn't work out or someone is being played/used it sucks to have to see them again and again. This is a standard feature of any social site and it's really bothersome that FF has made blocking as ineffective as possible.

Definitely with you on this.
2 years

If you can choose…

Eirtae feedee:
If you can choose a body part where your fat go / your partner's fat go, which body part would you choose?

I definitely would choose my ass (but it goes mostly to my belly).

I’d like an equal parts ass and belly, but they’re all in the belly 😂 oh well.
2 years

When kids point out you're fat

I get asked the same thing over and over hahahaha. I tell them anyway l, “but I’m beautiful 😉” and just laugh at it with them. To lighten up the mood.
2 years

What is up with people messaging and then deleting their profiles?

fluffybunny12:
Seriously, what's up with that?

Asked myself the same thing, also they could have blocked us out of their profiles.
2 years

What is up with people messaging and then deleting their profiles?

Vlll:
The nice thing about those is that it's less bothersome than someone ghosting you when you've been talking a lot. Many people just don't want to make their fantasies real, which I accept and is their own prerogative, but sometimes it disappoints me how it's done.

Story of my life.
2 years

Inevitable

I don’t gain on purpose, but also I don’t have a problem with putting on more weight considering my lifestyle choice.
2 years

Audio/asmr?

vipersfate5:
That’s disgusting

Iwanttobeafatman:
Wow that’s helpful. Kink shame much….? 😒

Sadly it’s not for everybody.
2 years

Audio/asmr?

GropoCop:
I like hearing a woman burp and fart loudly when she eats… especially if it’s in public. I also like hearing a woman eat noisily. Oinking is also a huge turn-on.

Much like the opposite of what I have discovered from these forums a couple weeks ago.
2 years
1234   loading