18-29 year olds (:

19 year old from Northern New Jersey! smiley
5 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Either 1 or 2.. but more leaning towards 1. I’m hesitant of ever gaining and the idea of someone doing it secretly is a huge fantasy of mine.
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

My main fantasy would be where I try to get my boyfriend to gain weight without him noticing, and it working but slowly. He would begin to notice said gain and try to “sabotage” me by giving me more food to eat, weight gain powder, etc, and I end up gaining way more than him. Then he’d end up humiliating me in public a lot by getting me too small clothes or ordering too much food for me to eat. I just love the idea of someone in control of me without me actually noticing until it was “too late.”
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

It's funny actually, when I was 8 I was really into the idea of being a witch, so I looked for spell videos on YouTube. I saw one about weight gain and was curious why would someone want that? I forgot what site I started on, but at 8 I would read weight gain stories, even the nsfw ones... since then, I occasionally went back about 4 times a year and read more stories. I've gotten more interested and actually started calling this my fetish, and now I go on this site weekly!
7 years

Reader gains weight story

Hi, I've been looking all over this website for a story told in the perspective of the reader. Stories that are in the you do this kind of way. If anyone knows any stories told in this perspective could you link it down below? Thank you!
7 years