New website page - top authors

I really enjoy this feature. I'm really appreciating all the changes that have been made to the story part of this site. I feel like good choices have been made to help authors reach an audience and good stories keep relevant.

Thanks for the changes!
5 years

Other places for feederism stories?

I'm just curious where people think the best resources for these stories are.

Is FF the place to go? I find it to be a challenge to navigate as more quality stories get lost in the chuff.

Does logic follow that paying for stories is actually worth it? Are the feederism stories that one would have to pay for on Amazon worth the money?

Obviously, it depends person to person. I prefer longer, draw-out romance tales over a quick stuffing scene, so perhaps I would find some places to have more stories to my taste than others.

I'm also curious because I'm wondering if I should post my work in other places/consider publishing them to Amazon, or if this is really the best place for my stories to live.
5 years

The best thing i've ever written is on a fetish site?

fatlantis:
I've experienced this as well! My last Munchies story was a blast to write and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Same for 100 Days, the story I wrote just before it, which was an art trade/commission situation.

But yeah, I agree that it kinda sucks not being able to share some of these works more broadly. But I'm quite fond of the audience I've found. 😊

HUGE fan of Dream Dungeon, by the way. Please keep it up!

Yeeeesssss, glad I'm not the only one. Writing is so fun, but mostly when you share it with people. I don't think I've yet cracked the nut on building a community here, but I probably don't write/come on consistently enough or something 🤔Or I'm needy and just want to talk about this more than others want to 😋

I'll have to check your stuff out soon!

And thank you! Very kind of you to say you like my work. I'm really happy with it, obvs. I plan to write it to completion, I just hope people like where it goes!
5 years

Why can’t search stories by...

If you look at all stories, they are put up in order of latest chapter to be uploaded. If you look by gender, you're shit outta luck...

I agree this is a frustrating situation. I'd much rather find the latest posted chapters over latest stories...

I'm not sure how to contact the folks who run FF, but perhaps they'll see this and magically fix our problems?
5 years

The best thing i've ever written is on a fetish site?

I'm using a bit of hyperbole, I've written other things I'm quite proud of not-feederism related, but my current story I'm working on for this site (Dream Dungeon) is turning out to be stupid fun to write. And not just for the weight gain bits, though those are obviously delightful. I'm having the most fun just following where these characters take me...

I'm honestly proud of it and almost upset that I can't share it with my friends. But none of them are into this kinda stuff (... that I know of...) so I'm stuck with you all (kidding, kidding...)

Am I crazy to enjoy this so much or do any of you find yourself oddly just really loving writing fetish smut?
5 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

I quite enjoy my fellow ladies, especially if they have some chub.

I prefer a nice, rounded belly. Something that basically looks like a water ballon hanging over a pair of jeans is the best.

Less into the flab element, though I can appreciate it and every woman should know she's beautiful.

Also, a little bit of butt to grab is delicious.
6 years

Do you participate irl?

Just curious how many people actually fully indulge in their fetish with their partner(s).

I've always kept it to mostly writing but also reading (on here of course) weight gain stories. I am honestly a pretty healthy person who goes on 3 miles jogs every day and (gasp) enjoys it. However, I wonder if I would really get into it if I had a chubby woman to love who was into me being into her gorgeous belly. I've seen bellies out in the wild that I think I would really enjoy playing with and, ya know, doing more with, but I've never been in a relationship where someone was also into feederism.

Dunno if I'm more a FA or a feeder, but I'm somewhere there?

What about you all, any full indulge experiences or do you keep it to fantasy?
6 years

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

What, you want me to shamelessly promote my girl loving girl stories. Ugh, fine, if I must.

Dream Dungeon -
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
It's about a girl who wakes up in a dungeon and is force feed to her pleasure and how it effects her waking life. I'm rather proud of it. Light BDSM happens, because dungeon, so that is fun if you're into that.

Lights Camera Feed Me - fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
A prop girl starts to fall for a movie star but the star seems to want to make her bigger. This one is slow but realistic and I tried to work in real relationship emotions. So if you are willing to click in for a slow ride, it's fun.

I'm just sharing because I'm rather happy with how they've both been going. Dream Dungeon I'll certainly finish and probably in the next month or two, Lights will take a little longer
6 years

Need motivation

I heard from a professional novelist once that motivation is just you making yourself sit and write. It's hard to keep that excitement. Honestly, having a place to post my writing (like this site) motivates me because I get the instant gratification of likes and comments, ha ha.

One think that does help me personally is making an outline. Then I don't have to stress about what happens in the story, I just have to fill in the fun. I know where it's going, I just have to bring myself to that point.

Hope that helps!
6 years
12   loading