Do you enjoy cracking jokes about your own weight?

I do crack jokes at my expense. I just needed my plastic chair mat replaced at work as I am the only one to completely destroy it. So I jested about my size. A couple weeks ago I was at my office Xmas party and I wore a Hawaiian Xmas shirt I have worn every year. This year it did not come close to buttoning. Some co workers notice. I joked that I was staying with the company theme “of expanding “.
6 years

Anyone like being a belly exhibitionist?

I do enjoy it but I don’t have much choice. Any reaching or raising my arms exposes my belly. I do get a little rush when I catch people eyeing it when it pops out. And they give me a look of shock and awe.
6 years

Strangers grabbing your belly

I was traveling in Prague and walk past a chinese restaurant. A old gentle man was outside with a menu ushering me in. The place was empty. Once in side his wife greeted me with a huge smile and poked and patted my belly. Probably thinking they were going to make their days sale just off of me. They were not wrong.
6 years

"i didn't recognise you!"

This just happened to me twice this weekend at my 15 year grad school reunion. One woman felt embarrassed after she said it and blamed it on not having her glasses.
6 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Charlotte's Web where Templeton the rat eats himself till can't anymore at the fair. I remember after seeing that as a child begging my parents to take to me the fair.
6 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

A few years back my work started later in the day which gave the opportunity to have a real breakfast every day. Daily bacon, eggs, toast , potatoes and pancakes with real lunches and dinners not including snacks broke through all plateaus and the weight just piled on.
6 years

It’s not the size that matters, it’s where the fat gathers

I have always been a numbers guy. Don't get me wrong. I have pretty strong feelings where I would like the weight to go. There is just something about being able to say you have been in the 300, 400, 500 club or max out your standard measuring tape.
6 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Have down whole box of Krispy Kreme more than once. They go down easy
6 years

Belly getting in the way....

Belly getting in the way when putting the meal tray down on a airplane.
6 years

Excuses for overeating

After a work potluck I just eat as much as the leftovers I can as "less to clean up" at the end of the day.
6 years
12345   loading