How long do you save clothes that don't fit?

Sometimes I save stuff for sentimental reasons, and sometimes it feels great to donate to the DAV or Goodwill. Some ppl can't afford to buy a wedding dress at David's, a prom dress at the mall, or even a T-shirt at Walmart. I am going to donate my cool af size large Fender shirt--which I originally bought at Goodwill--and get a new one in size XL.
6 years

Tucking shirts?

Are we BBP tucking shirts in or not? As a BBW who carries her weight around her waist, a shirt tucked all the way in is not a flattering look on my body; I HATED being forced to tuck my shirt in when I worked at McDonald's! I wish I had a dollar for every customer who saw me with my shirt tucked all the way in and thought, "Oh, my God, I can't eat this food, that's what I'm going to look like! " ...I discovered the solution in the YouTube video "Chris Farley Picks Up Chick's At the Mall." His shirt came halfway untucked. It was an accident, but I'm pretty sure that when Kanye West did it in the "Gold Digger" video, it was on purpose. Thank God for the solution to this sartorial dilemma that has vexed me for over a
6 years

Car stuffing

JayDee303:
Anyone else do this? Go to a drive thru, order enough food for an entire family, drive to a scenic, secluded area, and tear through the whole thing?
Can't afford a car. Don't have a driver's license. I get stuffed until I look 7 months pregnant in the damn McDonald's. No shame.
6 years

When did you bring it up?

Nothing scares off thin-worshippers, even BHM ones, faster than telling them that you're a feeder. smiley
6 years

Things that turn you on that aren't meant to?

Pretty much every fat joke Chris Farley ever did.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

growin guy:
Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

growin guy:
Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...
HOTT!
6 years

How long did it take?

winkwink:
How long did it take you to go from your lowest adult weight, to your highest?
My lowest adult weight was when I was 18 and only about 10 lbs overweight. By the time I was 21, I was in the 290s.
6 years

Acne from weight gain?

Don't be ashamed! I don't miND acne on guy's faces, and acne on a chubby belly is a turn on for me.
6 years

Belly jiggling when walking

666:
Today was the first day i felt my belly jiggling while walking absolutely slow.
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.
6 years

Midwest crew

kyokyo:
Hey im from wisconsin !!!!! Where all my peoples at lets do a meet up
Hell yeah, let's make this happen!!! You asked where we're at; I'm keeping Pleasant Hill, Iowa feederistic. We could definitely do the meet up in Pleasant Hill. Ppl are super-non-judgmental here. Don't worry, Pleasant Hill is a suburb of Des Moines, I live about 20 minutes away from the Des Moines airport; we're not a tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere. Doing it at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota in the Twin Cities area would be fun, also a non-judgmental, friendly populace, but everyone who is not from Minnesota would need GPS; the way they label roads and give directions is very confusing to ppl who are not from Minnesota. (No offense, ppl from Minnesota. I love you!)
6 years
12345   loading