So what games are you playing?

Star Wars Monopoly, Uno, Garbage (East Des Moines caRd game), chess, fetch
7 years

Get rid of your kink?

Our sexuality is not a "kink;" we are the fEw lucky normal people; everyone else is f--ked up. Only a few people are born with conventionally attractive faces and only a few people are born with normal sexuality. A lot of people believe that the earth is flat, that the Holocaust never happened, that enough modern American TV is interesting enough to justify having TV service, and all kinds of other crazy crap. Think about it.
7 years

Diapers

Thaddeus:
I've thought about it a few times. hmm. Being so submissive that I can't even be bothered to get up and use the toilet, just let it all rip in my diapers.

But it would be embarrassing buying them in the store, and I'm not quite that submissive enough or whatever.

collegeguy2514:
The fist time i bought them in the store I got this thrill I can't even describe. It was wonderful.

Now I just use amazon. Soooo easy!
Once had to buy diapers to protect a valuable couch from menstruation. NO ONE will say anything in the store.
7 years

Work uniforms!

When I worked at McDonald's, I was forced to tuck my shirt in. NOT a flattering look on women with my body type. I wish I had a dollar for every female customer who saw me with my shirt tucked in and thought, "OMG! I can't eat this food! That's what I'm going to look like!" I could probably buy a car.
7 years

Odd fetishes...

Mongeese. They're not a sexy animal per se, but I fantasize about shapeshifting into the form of a female mongoose and having sex with Rik.ki Tik.ki Tavi. The actor who did the voice of that cartoon character had the sexiest voice I have ever heard. More than 20 years later, the thought of it still gives me a wide on. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other women or gay men who have mongoose fetishes because of that voice.
7 years

Platonic eating dates?

Eating dates that should have been platonic have involved me making the guy cry and not having any Kleenexes, and me cranking the heat up to a nudity-required 90 degrees Fahrenheit (and referencing the "stripping in the fake rhino" scene from "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls."smiley
7 years

Platonic eating dates?

The trick to keeping it platonic is to dine with a family member. Or in my case, a gigolo who looked at me and just saw dollar signs.
7 years

My mum saw my pantyhose :s

I'm afraid to tell my family I'm a feeder. My mom knows that I'm a FFA, but she really doesn't know much about the feederism, except that she said my desire to feed BHMs is "goofy," and that she doesn't think I "have" feederism, like it's a mental illness. She would kick me off her phone plan, and possibly try to have me committed to the psychiatric ward, if she knew that I was feeding guys from FF by text message. smiley
7 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Have never been told by a doctor that I need to lose weight. That doesn't happen in Iowa unless you're, like, 800 lbs. My doctor probably wouldn't say anything even if I was eating a ham during the appointment.
7 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

fatsteve:
I cannot remember a doctor's appointment since I started putting on a serious amount of weight when the advice was not given. "You really must start losing weight". "You must go on a diet". The only good thing about a diet is that it seems to acelerate weight gain! You lose a little and then gain a lot.

At least my family have stopped giving me this gratuitous advice all the time. Even then evey few months my mum takes me aside to give me a talking to about my increasing weight.

It is one of the reasons I prefer the company of obese people. They are much less judgemental.
So true--diets make your body think that you are starving by circumstance, not choice.
7 years
45678   loading