How many times have you been told to lose weight?

fatsteve:
I cannot remember a doctor's appointment since I started putting on a serious amount of weight when the advice was not given. "You really must start losing weight". "You must go on a diet". The only good thing about a diet is that it seems to acelerate weight gain! You lose a little and then gain a lot.

At least my family have stopped giving me this gratuitous advice all the time. Even then evey few months my mum takes me aside to give me a talking to about my increasing weight.

It is one of the reasons I prefer the company of obese people. They are much less judgemental.
So true--diets make your body think that you are starving by circumstance, not choice.
7 years

Where do you carry most of your fat?

A LOT on my belly--my waist is 44 inches. My thighs are quite fat, but my hips are thin--weird, I know. I have chubby upper arms. I love going sleeveless in warm weather, knowing that I'm bothering idiots. My breasts are larger than they were when I was thin.
7 years

Stuffing.....and hiccups?

I meant to say that holding your breath for 10 seconds is a hiccup cure.
7 years

Stuffing.....and hiccups?

Holding your breath for 10 seconds is a common headache cure that often works. Holding a paper towel taut over the rim of a glass of water and drinking water through the paper towel is also a good hiccup cure. And pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth will cure an ice cream headache.
7 years

Bellies

I LOVE the bellies on guys who are 5'7"-5'9" and approximately 300 lbs--so sexy! I would love to go to the Iowa State Fair with a BHM and have him not wear a shirt and have my lipstick kiss marks on his belly!
7 years

"coming out" for liking fat

I want to be flamboyantly feederistic/FFA; I want to show up on FFAdar like the alien invasion from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" show ed up on radar! I am very vocal about my love of BHMS irl; have discussed it with ladies at the gas station and bank, and of course my entire family and my one close friend know I'm a chubby chaser. I have come out as a feeder to my mom and 2 non-feedee BHMs, and my friend; everyone was supportive except my mom--she said that wanting to feed guys was "goofy." I want to make necklaces or T-shirts that say "feeder" and have little doughnuts, cupcakes, and slices of pizza. I'm not very crafty, so I would have to learn how.
7 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

Not a big fan of double chins--they cause sleep apnea. They're cute, though. I would love to kiss one.
7 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

When you see a guy with a fat ass bent over, like working on his car or something, and if you see butt crack, oh, my God! Thighs are great, too, I love too see BHM thighs filling out jeans!
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

A really smart immobile SSBHM dominating me at chess, making me his bitch!
7 years

Masturbation

RainbowRage:
Never really used to have a preference for fapping material, honestly anything where the woman gets off was my go to, for obvious reasons.

Lately though the thought of a dominant feeder, or a feedee, telling me exactly what to do or eat, has been beyond insanely hot to me. No degrading, just a firm dom telling me what to do. Just the thought of it has had me so turned on.
"Fapping" That's a term for it I haven't heard. I used a lot of different American terms for it, all probably quite dated. LOL
7 years
56789   loading