How to keep motivated

In my case, when I started to do active/pushed gains, I would do it in cycles alongside heavy cream, stopping when fatigue kicked in.

I also prefer 'little and often', I still have to push myself a bit but it's allot easier to have say two meals/snacks over a few hours than the same amount in one sitting.

Also, find foods which have kcal but not too filling, it doesn't have to just be McDonalds but a couple of small pepperoni microwave pizzas is ~900kcal and relatively cheap where I live (pack of 8 is £5.50).

Right now I'd say my job is the biggest factor, it's both shift work and variable hours. During peak times, it's effectively pointless gaining but right now when I'm on minimum I've been using this time to try and gain a bit and it's the longest cream gain I've been on (likely because I'm able to spread my eating out a bit so it feels less forced).

edit:

I also seem to be able to eat overall more now as well.
1 hour

Weight gain begins to stagnate

I would start by looking at your current kcal intake and how much physical work you do.

The average recommended intake is 2000-2500kcal, but obviously the more physically active you are the more you'll likely need to gain.

The next step is to look to see if you can increase your kcal intake somehow.

Personally I find it easier to eat 'little and often' than stuffing sessions which leave me uncomfortable. Just this morning I ate two microwave pizzas for breakfast and then just over an hour later 4 dirt cheap instant noodles.

A common 'go to' is also heavy/double cream, but you have to be careful with this as it can.....backfire shall we say. Personally I drink 300ml as part of an ice cream milkshake once a day about 1-2 hours after eating something.
3 days

Anyone know what youtubes rules are for feedism content?

Asking about YouTube enforcement is like asking for the lotto numbers.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are just some triggers for bots and if individuals report the video/channel, with only massive channels or those who get large public discussion having actual humans look at them.

Might be worth looking into something like Twitch and then mirroring the video on YouTube and long term something like Patreon/memberships if you pick up a sizeable enough following.
1 week

Easily get unhealthy food

Late shift at supermarkets may get you free food via food waste.

PurpleJade:
Working in food service or downloading every food app and checking every possible deal and looking for whatever is the most calories for the cheapest price.

Pro tip, when not using a deal, check with the store directly as they may offer slightly cheaper prices.

Also, check for any work discounts, I get a small discount for one or two services this way.

Check for any other disocunt/rewards programs elsewhere as well, I got a free sausage breakfast roll the other day via my parents cable provider.
1 week

Fattening jobs

I know of a couple of supermarkets where off the record they'll give food waste to staff if you're on the late shift.

I live with someone who gets this, I literally have to eat two free donuts today (oh no), although unfortunately it's rare they'll bring something home I'll enjoy, so I have two freezers filled with their food.

Generally though, it's likely places where there's minimal physical work that you'll find people more likely to pack on the pounds e.g. office work, especially if food related activities are involved.
1 week

Help gaining or increasing appetite

Consider eating 'little and often', calorie counting and finding 'empty calories'.

I personally don't like stuffing myself but I've found the above handy in increasing my intake.

So for example, I might have 3-4 slightly smaller meals at a time with snacks in between.

Something like McDonald's is good for having as meals which leave me feeling hungry a short while later. Although I don't do this all the time, subject to work and offers in the app (e.g. tomorrow they're discounting chicken nuggets).

Overall, I now eat more than I use to.
2 weeks

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

Maybe when he said "build back butter" he was actually referring to us increasing our consumption of butter? Maybe he wanted us to import 'deep fry butter on a stick'?
3 weeks

Stuffing challenges to gain?

Might be worth mentioning a budget.

One thing to consider is checking out some local independet/smaller take out places as they may offer better value over e.g. McDonald's.

Also check out any apps/sites for offers e.g. McDonald's, pizza, Uber eats, etc.

There may also be cheap options such as (multiple packets of) instant noodles, toasted baked bean sandwiches, etc.

If your dorm allows it, maybe look into a cheap air fryer if you don't want to use a shared oven, might be cheaper long term.
1 month

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Thepiggygirls:
I like the fantasy of thinking someone is trying to help you manage your weight but then slowly after building a relationship and trusting them they begin to fatten you, slowly, so at first you don’t realise but then once you do you’re too addicted to all the extra calories to let it go, so I guess a bit of deception, but I think it only really works in a roleplay setting due to consent.

Imagine if someone tried to help someone only to accidentally make them fatter.

For example, giving them a 'healthy' salad but they made it in such a way that it's worse than a cheeseburger.

I recall one Reddit story (so pinch of salt) where someone misinterpreted the Atkins diet and put on a load of weight.
1 month

Need to get better at eating and getting hungry.

One option to consider is 'little and often', that is to say eating less per meal but eating more frequently.

So instead of force eating 2-3k kcal in one instant, maybe splitting that across a few hours.

I used to struggle to eat first thing in the morning, but during a cream gain I found myself needing to eat at this time and started eating relatively small things like pop tarts or microwave pizzas.

I also found myself able to eat 3-4 meals this way and even now I'm still eating breakfast where I didn't before, feeling hungry when I wake up.

Also consider snacking in between, again an easy way to eat more.
1 month
12345   loading