Another u.k. lockdown

This lockdown I'm still going to work as normal, the only difference to normal life is that I can't visit my parents.
3 years

Question for gainers

I wont be satisfied until my stomach reaches a particular shape/size.

Numbers I find more disappointing, since it seems I'll need to gain at least another 100lbs to reach that, judging by the pics section, which is unlikely in the near future.
3 years

Bigger belly but still the same weight

One thing to consider is if you're losing muscle mass.
3 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

Not sure exactly, maybe 4-6lbs...but I feel noticeably softer and flabbier.

I'm curious as to how much of it is what I'm eating since I'm eating less take out but more 'snacks' vs muscle to fat due to reduced hours at work
4 years

Cheap but fattening delivery ideas?

I know it's probably too late but for future record:

Typically when I want food for a few days I order Pizza delivery using deals e.g. 50% off (usually works out £20-30, IIRC the Dominos I had delivered in Orland a few years ago was around $40 w/tip), otherwise I know a Kebab shop where I can get a meal or two delivered for £9-14.

Whenever I want to see what's in my area, I'll use food services like Justeat (don't know about the US, Ubereats?) but I always make sure to order directly where possible as it's usually cheaper.
4 years

Should i get fat?

This is one of those hard to say things since we don't know your family or the people around you.

If you think this may be a problem and something you'll regret then it may be best to hold off.

One option if you do go through with this may be to wait until your lifestyle changes which can give you an 'excuse' e.g. moving out, college/uni (freshmen 15), work leading to eating junk food, etc.
4 years

To those of you who grew up fat what was it like?

I was never the fattest as a kid but still overweight for my entire life, so I had to deal with the typical **** as a kid.

However, once education became optional (16 at the time) I found the people who carried on didn't care and there was no more PE.

Although it wouldn't be until when I was in uni and had to at one point live on junk food that I finally said **** it and began to actually enjoy gaining, since I could see it happening anyway.

At least I can enjoy gaining weight and not constantly worrying about it like a few people I know.
4 years

How to get parents to buy a better scale

At my local doctors, they offer a machine for free which takes things like weight and blood pressure.

It's obviously meant for before going to see the nurse/doctor but there's no restrictions AFAIK.

The only other thing I can think of is if you plan to go on holiday and you want to use the scales for weighing luggage.
5 years

How to gain weight secretly

I've been at least overweight my whole life and the last time I had any real issues with bullying because of my weight was back in school.

Once I got into Sixth Form (which at the time was after the end of mandatory education in the UK) that stopped as all the a***holes who gave me problems left.

As an adult I've never had any real issues in regards to bullying.

Of course this depends on the people around you and whether other weight related issues appear e.g. clothes sizes which may cause comments.

edit:

That said, there was a period a few years back when my parents became concerned about me because of THEIR health, but I managed to brush them off.

In fact I even use how stressed out/angry they got because of THEIR health to my advantage because I can just say 'I don't want to end up like you' or other things like 'I'm so glad I don't care' when they complain about themselves.

So far I haven't had any other comments from them.
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

A large pizza from Dominoes or Pizza Hut quite easily, if I don't have sides.

That said, their "large" seems to be more like a medium these days (or is it just me?).
6 years