Budget gaining

You might want to consider waiting until you have a comfortable income, remember, there are other potential costs involved such as new clothes and usual 'go tos' like double/heavy cream can add up cost wise and still require you to eat allot to make it worthwhile.

Otherwise, you may want to consider looking at things like calorie counting what foods you find affordable, maybe cooking stuff you can cook in large quantities and have over a day or so e.g. slow cooker.

Also, maybe check for any student discounts, I know one smaller scale super market in the UK used to offer discounts and McDonald's a free ice cream or burger with any meal.

From what I've read, it seems like it's more common in American colleges to have all you can eat dining, which would explain allot of gains.
3 months

Any recommendations for an all inclusive resort or cruise?

You might want to list a minimum duration, budget and maybe broadly where you live.

I've seen some places where the cost was high enough that it would be cheaper to just go self catering and just pay for the food separately and/or a relatively short duration.
3 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Letters And Numbers:
An addiction to cybernetic implants would be hot. What year is it?

I'd rather have a WALL-E scenario, where technology takes care of our every whim and we just have to sit back and relax.
3 months

Winter desires?

Thanks to my retail job, gaining over the xmas period is difficult if not borderline pointless.

So I instead decided to take this as an opportunity to lose some weight and regain in early to mid next year when work hours are shorter using double cream for a softer gain.
3 months

Christmas gains before and after!

I'm the opposite, I work retail and I'm using this season to lose some weight.....so I can regain in the spring/summer with double cream.

May seem weird but my job is fairly physical and I get fairly long hours so trying to gain/maintain is not only difficult but a bit pointless.

Come Spring I'm more likely to get fewer hours and be less busy when I am working.

I'm also hoping to get a more desirable gain since I believe more of my belly fat is visceral where as I prefer the softer fat from my double cream gains.
4 months

Why do i keep seeing my belly getting fatter even if it's 1–2 months after?

I've heard various things over the years, such as when you suddenly eats allot less the body starts to conserve more energy (as fat).

But still, I would start kcal counting meals if you're concerned.

I typically only eat two meals a day but they're large enough that it's typically enough to maintain my weight when combined with a fairly physical job.

I only lost some weight starting a couple of weeks ago after I became ill and was eating allot less.
6 months

Will gaining on heavy cream cause permanent changes for me?

Fatty67:
It can raise your set point range and make you permanently jiggly smiley

Munchies:
Your milage may vary. Some people experience permanent changes. Some people lose all the weight the moment they stop. It really depends.

Besides, the real magic of heavy cream is that it primes the body for weight gain. So if you want a more permanent change, make sure you are eating enough high calorie food. If it's a struggle to eat more, you are drinking too much heavy cream.

Ceepert:
How do you mean that it "primes the body for weight gain"?

In my case where I do on/off cycles, I haven't gained weight but I feel like it has added a layer of longer lasting sub fat, although I was already overweight/obese with likely vis fat and my job is physical.

I also find my appetite affected, although that might be more psychological.

As for 'priming', I'm guessing they mean that it makes it easier because of the high kcal content.

The recommended kcal intake for an adult is 2000-2500, but cream makes it easier to consume thousands more which makes gaining easier if done correctly.

If my normal diet is 2000-3000, cream can easily make that 4000-5000+ kcal.
6 months

So twitter changed it's name...

SSBBW Summer:
Now twitter has changed it's name, are we going to be like "Do you want my X?" Lol because that's so funny 🤣

Apparently Elon says they should be called "X's".
6 months

Heavy cream vs melted ice cream

Casual Gainer:
Have you thought about trying something like milkshakes using some ice cream and cream?

I've used a cheap smoothie maker, with approximately 1-2 scoops of ice cream and 200-300ml double cream, which IIRC is roughly 1000-1500kcal.

Just make sure to consume this a short while after a meal to reduce the chances of.....problems.

That said, I'd be weary of trying to use this to push to 300 in a relatively short space of time.

Sluttypiggy:
I hadnt thought of it, but sounds like it could be good! I would love to do a thousand calorie boost after ideally all, or at least 2 or 3 of my regular meals but im worried whether having a bunch of those calories being from sugar will promote visceral fat instead of that beautiful subcutaneous far everyone on here says cream builds.

Also, I'm curious, why are you wary of reaching 300 in such short time?

During my gain with it I noticed allot of what felt like sub gain.

I suppose my use of 'scoops' is flawed in terms of size since I was using a tablespoon, but basically it's a small amount to just give it some flavour and thicken it a bit. The majority of it is the cream.

As for the gain, my main concern is just avoid over doing it.
7 months

Heavy cream vs melted ice cream

Have you thought about trying something like milkshakes using some ice cream and cream?

I've used a cheap smoothie maker, with approximately 1-2 scoops of ice cream and 200-300ml double cream, which IIRC is roughly 1000-1500kcal.

Just make sure to consume this a short while after a meal to reduce the chances of.....problems.

That said, I'd be weary of trying to use this to push to 300 in a relatively short space of time.
7 months
12345   loading