Question about cream

Jd00723:
I’ve been using double cream and it works a treat. I just call it heavy cream on here. Double cream is actually MORE fattening!

Thanks, out of curiosity how much do you use per day?
1 year

Question about cream

Casual Gainer:
I'm thinking of introducing cream into my diet to try and increase my gain by adding it to vanilla ice cream milkshakes.

I want to make sure though I'm looking at the right stuff or at least something close enough which is this:
www.ocado.com/products/m-s-british-double-cream-519483011

Is this the correct product to add? Would 300ml a day (going by another thread) be enough over a few weeks as a daily dessert? Or am I looking at this wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Munchies:
As I understand it, double cream is about as close as you can get to heavy cream.

If you want to have a daily milkshake, that's fine. Just remember that it may thicken up in the blender if you whip it for too long.

Cooking with heavy cream is also an option. Lotta recipies out there. Plus, it can be easier to digest that way.

Thanks, the main reason why I'm looking at milkshakes is that it's the easiest thing I can add which I know I also like.

So I figured I give this a shot first.
1 year

Question about cream

I'm thinking of introducing cream into my diet to try and increase my gain by adding it to vanilla ice cream milkshakes.

I want to make sure though I'm looking at the right stuff or at least something close enough which is this:
www.ocado.com/products/m-s-british-double-cream-519483011

Is this the correct product to add? Would 300ml a day (going by another thread) be enough over a few weeks as a daily dessert? Or am I looking at this wrong?

Thanks in advance.
1 year

Loving your body in public

When I was young, I developed the habit of 'sucking in' my gut because of the social stigma of being a 'fat kid' and trying to reduce this.

Even now this 'instinct' to suck it in remains, partially because of said instinct as I was doing it for so long and partially because I was concerned about the reaction to my 'sudden' weight gain (as opposed to months/years of slower gain).

Well today I decided to screw this and whilst at work tried to actively work against said 'instinct', making sure it was as 'loose' as possible resulting in a slightly bigger bulge and more 'jiggle' as I walk.

Guess what, no comments. So far it seems like all that fear was for nothing. So unless something happens I'm just going to continue and try to force myself to stop sucking it in.

I'd say my biggest concern for OP is where they're also actively denying themselves activities because of their concern, when they could be worrying over nothing like I was.
1 year

How ai is going to support this fetish

AI generated art may also be something to look at.

Stable Diffusion via Automatic1111's webgui has an img2img feature which with some messing around it is possible to morph a photo to some extent.

It's far from perfect, but it is fun to take a picture of myself and mess around with the prompts.
1 year

What to tell friends and family when they comment on your weight/gain?

One thing to note is that obviously different people, different circumstances, etc.

For example, when I started doing this I actually used my parents own concerns about their own weight against them because they were becoming stressed over it.

However, in my case I've been doing two things:
1) Telling people I no long care and I'm just enjoying life
2) Joking about my weight e.g. 'meh give me 5 years and I'll be this big (with hand gestures doubling my width).

That said, I haven't had any significant gain (yet), so time will tell whether this will continue to work.
1 year

Curious about people's eating patterns

I'm curious about what people's eating patterns are, for example, do you just eat three large meals a day? Do you have 'normal' sized meals but snack allot in between? Do you simply eat 'normally'? etc.

Personally, I've mainly been just eating two main meals a day (larger portions than most people I know, but not too large) with maybe a chocolate bar or two and occasionally something like ice cream or home made ice cream milkshake.

But recently I've decided to try adding more snacking and maybe additional smaller meals whenever I feel even remotely hungry to try and boost my intake, particularly on my days off.
1 year

Did you feel ‘different’ growing up?

In addition to the **** I had to go through because I've been chubby/overweight my entire life, I also myself in my teenage years to be struggling to 'enjoy' the woman I was 'supposed to enjoy'.

It was during this time I instead found myself being attracted more to the even fatter people around me and even the idea of fattening up myself to become like them, which thanks to now having a laptop to invoke some privacy, lead me to go online and discover the various online 'fat fetish' communities.

Although annoyingly one of the earlier ones I found was hosted on a relatively small social media platform which shut the section down because it was 'unhealthy' and I should 'seek advice'.

IRL though, things improved when I graduated from secondary school and moved onto Sixth Form (High School equivalent) because all the A-holes who caused me problems weren't there. Uni also later helped because people gave even less of a toss about my weight.

That said, I was still on/off about my gaining/preference, only formally accepting it when I was in my 20s since I could foresee myself become even more obese anyway and no longer having to worry as much whilst enjoying it.
1 year

Hang

I dream of the day I have a massive hang, the type that you can hold in your hands and rests on top of you when lying down.

Sadly so far the best I've got is a 'slight temporary' one after wearing trousers for a few hours or by using a belt and having my trousers slightly higher up.

I don't have a 'target weight' like allot of people here go by, instead it's a target hang.
1 year

Fast food portions are way to small

Try smaller/independent fast food outlets, I find their sizes can be bigger or at least the food more filling compared to the large chains.
1 year