How did you deal with your sudden weight gain, with family and friends?

I've been telling family for a while now that I've stopped giving a (redacted) when asked and even joking with them and others how in a few years I'll probably be huge.

These days any talk of eating less junk food comes down to cost more so than actual health.
2 years

How much weight have you gained in 2021?

I'm honestly not too sure due to fluctuations, but I definitely feel fatter....just wish I was fatter in my stomach though.
2 years

That starting leap

KnightOfCupcakes:
As a secondary question, what would be some "gaining friendly" jobs to look for? Stuff that would help with getting bigger, and the likes, such as fast food service

I know in the past McDonalds would give employees free food for certain length shifts and I know someone who works for a small supermarket branch which gives near expired/unsellable food to either charity or staff.

You may want to look at an 'idle' job, so you're not physically active often, uch as something office based.

Now as for my job, which is generic retail but fairly physical as I'm based in the stock room, on the one hand I do enough physical work that I joke the company should be promoting it as a gym, on the other hand the shifts are such that I end up getting allot of takeaways e.g. a McDonalds before or after a shift (a potentially good way to hide what you're eating as well).
2 years

What is your goal weight?

I don't really have a weight goal, more a physical goal, which is to have my stomach sag and descend.

Although going by my current weight the last I checked quite a while back and judging by other people it may take a while.

The difficult part is gaining whilst making it look natural e.g. eating lots of junk food but not going for heavy cream.
2 years

Pros of getting fat?

The main advantage is that I eat without care, if I fancy junk food I get it.

Although I'm not as fat as I'd like to be yet.
2 years

How many people know about your fetish?

No one IRL.

The closest is when I 'joke' with people about my weight or say things like 'I'm glad I don't care about my weight'.
2 years

Best ways to get fat while in college

Check your local area for anywhere offering discounts.

I used to get Pizza due to a 50% off voucher.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I eat junk food all the time.

Usually before work I'll grab something from McDonald's or Greggs, mainly because I'm never hungry before I leave the house.

I don't eat lunch, since it's only half an hour.

For dinner I often getting something out or delivered because I'm too tired/lazy to cook.....in fact just reading this topic makes me want to order something.

Reminds me of an old TV 'weight loss' show where at one point a person had a literal Donner Kebab cooker......I was jealous.
3 years

Should i document myself "ruining" my body?

Biggest concern I'd have is 'normies' finding your content.

I remember reading comments on Twitter for a BBW where 'normies' posted negative comments.

Also check the sites rules, they may have provisions banning such content, which happened on a site I used to frequent on 'health' grounds.
3 years

Do scales need calibration?

AFAIK most scales just have a 'zero out' option.

Only way to tell would be to grab something with an accurate weight and test it.

Another option is to get weighed by a professional device e.g. a weighing machine at a GPs.

With this you can check the accuracy of the two scales.
3 years