Most controversial food opinions

Peanut butter and pickles go well together. Peanut butter is the only way to make sweet pickles taste good. Pickles are better than jelly on a sandwich.
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

Kacchan:
Sorry, all - Ranch dressing is overrated. (Not sorry)

Ligr77:
Honestly, even as a fan of ranch I feel like it's overrated.

I mean, pizza dipped in ranch? Why?

Pizza dipped in ranch because it was the only way to elevate the cardboard pizza I got in middle school. It just matches at this point.
1 month

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

Eroticism can be spiritual. For me, if I wanted to have a spiritual experience of the erotic (which i have never pursued but I know other people do) I would have to incorporate gluttony, obesity, or kinks that might be harder to make spiritual like humiliation. So the erotic experience of gluttony might be made spiritual in some ways.
1 month

Hating myself for this fetish and being fatphobic to others out of self hatred

Nobody is obligated to be healthy, and you often can't tell just by looking at someone whether or not they are healthy. Obesity has health risks but that is none of your business when it comes to other people's bodies. We are all obligated to be respectful to each other.

Fat people are beautiful and you know that sexually but then reject yourself and the people you are attracted to. You don't have to buy into the fat acceptance content online to just take a neutral moral stance on other people's bodies. By fat shaming others you are perpetuating the very stigma which is causing you yourself suffering.
8 months

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Zorah:
Well the thought of being sick and making my quality of life worse sounds so aweful to me that i stopped acting as a feedee and ive lost 10kg and went opposite directions and went to the gym. I still like fat ppl but having medical conditions are so life impairing i see it actually very often when im working in health care. That putted me off from it aswell. I only fantasize about get fat every now and than and I sometimes watch fat content creators online. Or lurk or chat here. Id rather have a different fetish but this is the only truly exciting thing to me..

I also work in healthcare and witnessing firsthand the suffering that diabetes and heart problems can cause definitely scares me away from gaining the way I fantasize.
8 months

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Not at all. I just weight cycle to try to get the pleasure of gaining without the problems. I know yoyo dieting isn't good for you either though. I love the part where you gain weight but I'm unwilling to endure reduced mobility as a result of obesity. So I just tiptoe into the overweight range and back again.
8 months

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

1love:
Totally spies. Passion patties. Thats what did it for me. First time I got turned on by this. Though I remember feeling things for violet beauregard, in Charlie and the chocolate factory, when she turned into a blueberry. I was too young at the time to understand the feelings.

DMVGrower:
Oh man, Totally spies was a big part of my older years realizing the more "sexual" parts of it. But when I was a kid watching willy wonka was when I started shoving pillows down my shirt.

Also the Santa movie where he is gaining weight super fast was probably the first time I felt turned on lol
11 months

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

My family is pretty fatphobic and for me I think that there was something subversively sexy about weight gain as a result.
11 months

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

I got the social gainer! It's kind of funny because I'm not really gaining these days but it's certainly what I fantasize about more than anything.
1 year

Will 10-15 pounds cause any permanent changes?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2936436/

Here is real life experiment with a modest sample of 18 people who ate a bunch of fast food to intentionally gain weight for science. I personally find this very hot to just read for fun but you might find it genuinely helpful. On average participants' BMI increased from 21.8 to 24 during the pigging out phase. When they went back to normal life, they initially lost about half the weight they gained, but by two years later they were almost the same size as their fattest, which was still not overweight.

This suggests that yes, gaining 10-15 lbs is likely to shift your set point up a bit metabolically. If you want to go back to your starting weight and maintain that long term, you might find that harder to do. It's also likely that there is some selection bias here because the only people who would consent to be human subjects in a fattening experiment don't mind the idea of gaining weight. So maybe the people in this study either intentionally kept the weight or just didn't really try to lose it.

On the other hand, if your concern is harm to your health as opposed to being just a bit thicker than you started, it's probably not a huge difference but everyone is different. No matter your size, you can try to stay active and eat lots of plants and minimal sugar.
1 year
12345   loading