Is it even worth the time? -having trouble finding a connection with my kink. 23f,ca,foodie/feed

Angelgluttony:
OK so this is gonna be probably a very long rant and my last try at “putting myself out there”

For those who want to continue reading I am sure you have somewhat of a similarity to the title of my forum.

So, I’ve been on fantasy Feeder for awhile and I’ve met 4 people IRL over the course of having this page up. I really am happy I got the chance to meet those who share common intrest in real life and not just some online spank kink. (Which is okay but I personally don’t care for it especially if every time we talk you’re “horny”.) And this is on a CONNECTION basis just putting that out there. Too many people get confused when people say they want a connection. Not a SB.

I feel like I’m just wasting my time. It’s the same thing over and over and over again on a lot of sites surrounding Feederism or something similar. I’m not gonna lie when I say I’ve looked back at my previous forums and I’m quite disappointed in myself. I feel uneasy knowing that I want a connection and I’m taking the extra mile and achieving nothing, yet I continue. It’s not just that, it’s also giving people your time just for them to play around with it. I mean jeez, I really hit it off with someone who happened to be in my state. Very Kind soul. He lifted me up in a time where I was just down. We related a lot on what we wanted. It was nice. Weeks and weeks went by and I stopped hearing from them. I messaged them every other day in hopes that they were okay. That’s when I realized I’ve been making a fool of myself by trying to communicate with someone whom probably didn’t want to be bothered. 🤷‍♀️ Who knows anymore. All I know is I know what I want. But I won’t make a fool of myself out of loneliness or desperation. So, no more posts “searching” or “looking” I’ll let time decide. 🫶🏿

Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.
Discord:blubberbabe only looking for likeminded people per my previous forums.

That’s it. Adios.

so, as a guy who has been "putting myself out there" for about 25 years, i hear what you're saying. when you're looking for a "connection" i can only advise that kink is such a tiny part of everything... find the person who thinks your interesting, who likes you for you, who shares your values and don't worry if your interests are really different - having a partner with interests different than yours is a great way to be introduced to new stuff.

the internet has made meeting people easier... and harder. easier, in that you have access to people that you never used to have. but harder, in that it has devalued the whole system with people behaving badly and trying to "game" the system.

it's not limited to kink, it's not about feedism, this site or any other site - it's just everywhere. and it's unfortunate, but it's what we have. i highly encourage young people to find ways to connect with new people in the real world, get away from online life, too.
5 days

Feederism podcast?

RenaissanceGuy:
I wonder if it would be fun to have a podcast that was an old radio drama. I know there are roleplay podcasts like that. That might be fun to listen to, a podcast of a series of adaptations of stories by authors from the site.

i would enjoy that, too! i love full-cast audio dramas. a feedist one would be so much fun!
6 days

Feederism podcast?

there have been a few podcasts in our community in the past. i think the folks involved probably ran out of steam - it's easy to start with good ideas and intentions, but i am sure it eventually turns into a bit of a grind. plus, to do a regular podcast for any length of time, you need a constant stream of material to cover, which can be tricky.

the ones i've heard that i thought were the most interesting were podcasts around interviewing "celebrities" in the community, primarily bbw/ssbbw online models. of course, these are probably the people most willing to participate because they have something they want to promote. and again, i am sure there are some who aren't interested in talking about their lives, and don't want to reveal anything beyond what they already present on the web...

i would definitely listen to this kind of ongoing interview-type podcast talking to people in the feedism scene. aside from just models, it would be great to hear from some of the active people in the scene, like artists (net sontaag, jay tee, ray norr, etc.) and some of the authors that write the stories here. even some of the people that have helped develop the community, like hiccupx on ff and maybe conrad who started dimensions.

another thing that would be fun would be hearing someone read feedist fiction... but you really need someone with both a good voice and some theatrical ability.
1 week

Help! advice needed

Letters And Numbers:
This reads like a feedist version of those fake letters in Penthouse magazine.

that was exactly what i was thinking, lol!
1 week

Fat transfer fantasy 😍 belly expansion

this was just the subject of a great story posted recently:

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/the+kiss+of+ornias+(tdmmdi+book+2)

i am normally not into these fantasy things but this story was really well written.
2 weeks

"advanced" obesity classes?

Hyper obese [Class VI] - 95% percentile

wow, and i lost a little weight this year! lol!
3 weeks

Drinking peanut butter with beer

wow... that sounds kind of vile to me. i mean, i like peanut butter, but i am not sure doing shooters of it would be that pleasant?

every weird "scheme" to gain weight by eating these specific foods always strikes me as odd. i got fat eating really good foods, food i really enjoyed. and drinking really good beer (and i think beer is a big part of it - when i stop drinking for any length of time, i start to lose weight - not a tonne but double digits).

at least you're not putting the peanut butter into the beer! smiley

to each their own, i guess...
1 month

Is this fetish permanent?

i find, if anything, it just grows...

i remember when i was in high school and university, i thought fat people were attractive. but i was mostly looking at people that were just a little overweight... as time went on, and i got to experience being with fat people, dating them, becoming a fledgling feeder, what i once considered fat was just chubby. or even average!

so what i was attracted to grew and grew. and now, later in my adult life as i've put on weight, the same is sort of true. initially i couldn't imagine being 200 lbs! but that become normal and 300 lbs seemed like a distant fantasy, too large to be real... until it was! so now, at my current size, i know 500 lbs is definitely possible, it's now becoming more of a question of compromises - knowing how being that size would impact the rest of my life.
1 month

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Ashe000:
Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all

i have made some great friends that i've known for years here. i highly recommend you visit the chat rooms - it is a great way to interact. sometimes it can be very quiet, because people are using it from all different time zones around the world. and some people complain about being "private chatted" in an unsolicited manner, but if you take it with a grain of salt and are able to ignore those individuals who should be ignored, it is a lot of fun.

welcome & cheers!
1 month

Feeders turned feedee

i have posted about this in a number of threads in the past, so i won't go into all the detail again, but i was fit and thin most of my adult life. i was often a feeder in my relationships.

in 2019 i was dating a ssbbw that was not interested in feedism, but was a foodie... her foodie nature rubbed off on me, and i started to stray from the gym and get a little fat.

the pandemic really piled on the weight, though. by that time i was over 200 lbs, maybe 250. but the pandemic (and my new gf, who is a normal sized feeder, lol) really added on a lot of weight.
1 month
12345   loading