Thinking about posting exercise videos

OniGumo:
Would that be something folks here would be interested in?

i love seeing really fat people (like yourself) struggle with their exercises -whether it's their own large bodies getting in the way, or their inability to lift/move as required. you may well be fit enough to perform the exercises, but if you want to play up the struggle aspect, i am sure it would appeal to a lot of us!
5 years

New chat

Once you dove into Java Script you totally lost me... but does this mean the problem has been identified?

Really missing chat, folks, but none of my devices works - ever!
5 years

New chat

mjm12:
Hi
chat still not working on my google chromebook. is this just me or are others having this issue as well?

No, same with me. Using Chrome and Firefox on multiple machines, and it has not worked for me once. I always see the blank screen, 0 users, etc.
5 years

New chat

hiccupx:
I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

I am having no success on a Linux desktop with Firefox, on a Chromebook with Chrome, or with my Android phone (whatever the browser is on Samsung).
5 years

Large ladies, what are your favorite clothing shops?

Squish:
I wish there was a Torrid up here in Canada, I love that place, such cute things.

you really need to move to toronto - there's one at the eaton centre. smiley not sure whether it's the same as what you would see online or not, often the american stores in ontario have different stock, etc.
5 years

Compendium of fat studies

thanks for this material - very educational, and very informative!

and in the right hands, very useful! smiley
5 years

Moobs

aw, i love the word "moobs" - i think it's cute... but boobs or tits works, too.

if they're really big i think "udders" is a good description. smiley
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

all naked, all the time!

(when at home, of course... i don't know why, but the neighbours aren't so keen...)
5 years

Slowing walking pace, more restraining movements, body space changes, etc

one of my favorite things is observing these kind of changes with my growing partners... slowness is the easiest to see, and getting up from a seat... but i also love seeing them have to sit further from a table, to make room for a growing belly... or no longer being able to get close enough to the cupboards to reach higher shelves...

the best, i think, is when they start to need help with their shoes. when this happens you know you have been successful in growing your feedee! smiley
5 years

What causes a fat fetish?

i don't understand how anyone can touch fat, whether thru hugging a fat relative, or being able to squeeze a chubby arm or pat a fat belly, and not be attracted to it!

fat just feels so amazing! it feels wonderful, and i have never understood how societal conditioning could over-power that innate wonderfulness of fat... it is a mystery to me.

once going thru puberty that attraction just becomes all the more primal, i think!
5 years