Office fatboy

and how many did you eat, piggy?
6 years

Fat shaming

i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley
6 years

What is the best way to get morbidly obese when parents are health freaks?

yes, moving out is the first step...

it helps if you can move in with a supportive person who wants to help you grow... smiley bring you food, feed it to you, ensure you are stuffed beyond your normal limits...
6 years

Fetish experience

good grief, you keep posdting the same crap. get over it!

if you think fat guys are hot - great! if you like fat women - great!

it sounds to me like you are fighting against your own desires. why??? don't worry about labela like "gay" just go out and seek what turns you on!
6 years

One year, max gain, let's gameplan

what an awesome wife you are, your guy is so lucky! what a fantastic surprise for him to come home to!

if you are into math and numbers than you should get an app to record your calorie intake and see what you can get that up to. if you can work up to 5000 calories a day you will be sure to put on some gorgeous poundage. at your height i think you need to get well into the 200s (250?) to look like the models you mentioned. but don't get hung up on the scale, concentrate on the calories!
6 years

Bmi over 100?

this sounds like a great goal... come on fatties, which of you are up for this challenge? i would be happy to help!
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

boundandfeed:
What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.

i love the idea of growing my partner to this point and controlling this release for them... so hot
6 years

Men do not desire fat women

theskinnyfatgirl:
I know that... I just feel so utterly deceived that a man could do that. But hey... never mind.

i think your title should be "i feel deceived by a jerk" instead.

i am very sorry for what happened to you, and it is true, getting to really know someone truly well takes a bunch of time, and it also requires honesty, and a certain amount of openness which your guy didn't have. so surely, you should get rid of him. he is not the one for you.

but i can assume you - there are guys who lovelovelove fat women out there! i am one, and of the several long term relationships i have had with fat women (and men!), not only did i adore their fat, i helped make each of them fatter! and i can honestly say i have never had a partner that was too fat to have sex - even my biggest partner at almost 500 lbs was not too fat. so to me that sounds like an excuse....

don't give up - lots of fat lovers are out there.
6 years

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Itsme87:
Well I like to put objects in me and sometimes try to cum without use of my hands, like riding something

are you referring to a hands-free orgasm using anal toys to stimulate your prostate?
6 years

Walking with your feedee

i love the slowing down that comes with added girth. one fattened hog that i had helped grow from 230lbs to well over 400lbs was reduced from a normal gait to a slow waddle. i loved how my fattened pig had to rest periodically, too.
6 years