Cruise weight gain

MatterhornBeauty:
When I lived in Russia I was on a cruise, but it was not a ship with tourists, the atomic icebreaker 50 Years of Victory of Project 10521 - the Russian nuclear-powered icebreaker of the Arctic type, which is by far the largest in the world. This is the first and only icebreaker of project 10521. You can see it on Google. My father and I were at the northern polis. The conditions are not designed for tourists and comfort. And for ordinary sailors. Since it was not designed for tourists initially. But these harsh conditions and harsh people around gave more emotions than any simple liner for tourists who goes to ordinary warm countries. But it's worth it. All tourists who bought a cruise on it eat the usual food that the sailors and the captain himself eat. Vegetables porridge meat fruits. Of average quality. But light and environmentally friendly without preservatives and chemicals. With such food and the number of servings there only lose weight lol. It was my one and only cruise experience. The first and last lol. Good luck to you
great experience!
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

irina80 wrote:
Hi, I'm Irina. there is someone from Russia, St. -peterburg, Moscow ...?smiley

Yes indeed there is)
9 years