New to chicago :)

Hey, and welcome back to FF and to the Windy City! I'm not too far removed from transplanting here myself (a little over a year), so I know what it's like being new, and hopefully you've found yourself in one of the more happening neighborhoods and/or off one of the better CTA lines. I'd be happy to help show you around!
9 years

M chicago for f feedee/mutual

Long shot with all the fakers and scammers I've seen in the last week of trying to be an active participant, but here goes.

I'm 29, male, about 270, living in Chicago and hoping to find someone who's into gaining, either exclusively or mutually. I'm already big, and never had considered gaining before, but I'm open to the idea.

I'm a geeky sort (sci-fi nerd, video games, like probably a majority of my fellow seekers), and while I would appreciate the same in a potential match, I realize the world's not perfect.

Anyway, I've been on here for years, but just threw some new pics up in the last week and have been in chat on and off. Would love to hear from anyone interested in talking some more.
9 years
12   loading