I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

Hi:

I have at fat fetish. That being said I enjoy being fat as well (weight 200. BMI 32 (class 1 obesity) and have a gaining fetish that I want to explore. Thinking about being morbidly obese (a BMI of 40, ideally above 41 or 42) and packing on the pounds makes me extremely horny. The only coniption I have is the guilt...

Any advice?
1 year

Question for those who've helped someone gain

Wifestuffer:
It was mutual. She was chubby, literally big-boned with broad shoulders...

And also very confident in her body, and loved it when I grabbed a handful of her belly fat when we were in bed. So I told her I wanted to make her as fat as possible. She was weirded out at first because guys aren't "supposed" to feel that way about women.

But she loves eating too much to stop. She realized she had my support. Nowadays literally, because it's hard for her to get out of bed on her own and needs a helping hand. I thought maybe we had gone too far and I should subtlely encourage her to slim down, until I realized she's beautiful, happy, and healthy (I've seen her medical records) being super obese.

And instead of being tragic and a burden like tabloid stories, I realized it's cute and fun helping her out with her weight issues, and we laugh together about. Or plan practical solutions for the future while we "pillow talk" in bed. Because she knows she's not getting any smaller.

So she's gone from "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy!" to "I'm gonna become to fat to get out of bed, and then you'll have to do everything for me, haha!" Now so huge she has to order TITANIC tent sized blouses from online specialty stores, and a flight attendant had to buckle her in the last time we flew, squeezing her belly rolls apart to get the seatbelt to fit!

KindFeeder:
Love reading about the relationship you two have! Especially since it is so similar to mine. It’s good to know there are other happy and healthy couples out there with their feedee girl actively gaining. My girl can’t wait to be too fat to get out of bed and have me do literally everything for her 😉. She is 5’5” and 525 now

Did the math (Ps. love following your girlfriend's gain. Hot AF!!! 🤤🤤🤤) and she's at a BMI of 87!! Maybe you should do a double celebration for her when she reaches 600 lbs, and another soon after at 612 lbs (a solid BMI of 100!!)

Ps. Would love to see a pic of her when she hits 550, if you and her feel so inclined.
1 year

Practical extreme obesity

What is the brand name of the supplement you mix into her shakes? Just curious.
1 year