Standing vs sitting

I was at a potluck in college and there were two beautiful, slender women in attendance who were exchange students from Taiwan and Japan. They made some dishes from their homelands as I could see they were homesick for their native cuisine. Like most potlucks (gotta love them) everyone made way to much of everything and too my surprise both of these very slender women ate, and ate, and ate, and ate. I lost track of how many plates they helped themselves to but nearly fell backwards when one of them declared, "I've got to stand up, too full..." so she stood up cluching her impossible to hide bulging stomach and proceeded to eat more! She even let out some very dainty burps concealed behind her small hand. The other woman did the same and stood up as well and they continued to eat until one declared that she would explode if she had another bite and the other just smiles and rubbed her protruding stomach. So yeah, no one ever thinks of it but if you want to reach your maximum capacity, have a stand up buffet. Get some European Cafe tables since I guess gravity helps the stomach expand outward and downward, maybe a tad more comfortable than having all that weight press back down on your organs. Lol, made me recall this memory. Try it out Feedies and let us know how it goes.
2 years

Dc ish- january ish

My DC area recommendations would be Oriental East next to Silver Spring metro. Best dim sum outside of China in ridiculous quantities. Also, Honey Pig Korean BBQ in Annandale or Centerville is equally as gut busting. Dukem Ethiopian on U Street would be great too.

Also, as an aside, try a "chevito" next to the gas station at 14th & V St NW. It will change your life! J/k, but I knew a girl who claimed to be vegan and I caught her eating one every week...part of why wonder she gained about 30 pounds.
9 years