When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Vanity Fair:
I'd absolutely love to ruin a person's life, watching them grow and grow, watch them unable to hold a job, watch them unable to wipe their own asses, admire their progress in a bariatric sized coffin. I wonder if I could get a sculpture gravestone that looks like their heaviest weight self to ensure their accomplishments are fully appreciated.

GainAddict:
I lile the way you think.
The sculpture is a good idea. Or at least you can put their final weight on thier gravestone. That number would be one of their (and your) great accomplishments, so gotta get it as high as possible. Sort of like a high score.
What would be more important to you though, getting the weight number as high as possible? Our just the act of ruining them so utterly and completely? Or both?

Vanity Fair:
I'm a true sadist, I would say both.

I agree. They're both important for me as well. And combining them makes it even better. Like, you're trying to destroy a person, and see just how heavy you can make them in the process. How far you can get them to go before the end.

EDIT: I should point out that I'm on the other side of this. I'm a true masochist and very much enjoy the idea of this being done to me.
5 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Vanity Fair:
I'd absolutely love to ruin a person's life, watching them grow and grow, watch them unable to hold a job, watch them unable to wipe their own asses, admire their progress in a bariatric sized coffin. I wonder if I could get a sculpture gravestone that looks like their heaviest weight self to ensure their accomplishments are fully appreciated.

I lile the way you think.
The sculpture is a good idea. Or at least you can put their final weight on thier gravestone. That number would be one of their (and your) great accomplishments, so gotta get it as high as possible. Sort of like a high score.
What would be more important to you though, getting the weight number as high as possible? Our just the act of ruining them so utterly and completely? Or both?
5 years

Several men who have contacted seem serious about being immobile

There's probably no way you could fatten them all up to immobility. You'll have to make a choice. Find the one that best suits your needs, and go from there. That lucky feedee will become immobile, and all the rest will have to find another feeder.
Or maybe the one feedee you choose doesn't work out, In which case you could come back for another.
5 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?

Evil feeders are absolutely the best kind of feeders. The pure willingness to do anything at all to get your feedee bigger no matter what the cost.

"Don't you realize I will destroy you? Don't you care?"

A lot of feedees don't care. They want, crave and need to be as big and fat as possible. Even if it leads to their own destruction. They are all too happy to be used and fattened by you, because you're helping them reach their goal of being as fat as possible. And some of us enjoy the fact that we're being used and destroyed by you for your pleasure. smiley

The other kind of feedee is the one who does care. They care that you'll destroy them. They don't really want that. But they do want to be huge. The need to be extremely huge and fat, usually starts to outweigh the fear of being destroyed. Eventually they give in to you, despite their concerns.

Of course, extreme weight gain isn't for everyone, but for those of us who enjoy it, we would usually do anything to get there.

"And I have several men lining up to be my feedee."

I really love evil feeders. And you sound like a perfectly evil feeder to me.

*Gets in line* smiley

PS: Love your stories by the way. Sounds like actual perfection to me. Hope you find someone to live it with someday. smiley

PS: PS: Sounds like you'd do anything to get a feedee as fat as possible. So ideally you probably need a feedee who is willing to do anything as well. Or not, I'm sure you can probably be very compelling.

Thanks for reading. smiley
5 years

Is is possible for a man to pleasure himself with his fat belly?

Hmm. Maybe when his belly gets big enough, he could hump it like a pillow. If ever I get that fat, I'll let you know. lmao
Might be the only way to do it without help at that size.
5 years

Anyone know where i can get chrono trigger for a decent price?

Hey, I just remembered. Not sure if it helps or not, but you can get Chrono Trigger on your phone/tablet now if you have one. It's like $10 on Google Play store and Apple app store.
Might be worth checking out if you're looking to save money.
Although touch controls can be somewhat annoying. Lol
6 years

Anyone know where i can get chrono trigger for a decent price?

Yes, downloading ROMs of games you don't own is technically illegal. I try to avoid it too.
If you're wanting to collect a physical copy for DS, your chances of finding it very cheap are slim. It's like $40 at GameStop, and on Amazon. Might find one cheaper on eBay/Craigslist/Facebook though.
It's worth the price though. IMO smiley
6 years

Death feedists

FattensPiggies:
I'm a feeder into the fantasy myself.

As a feedee, I'm definitely into this fantasy as well.
Seems it just comes with the territory of growing as fat as possible though. ;P
6 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Takeyourpride:
I loved combining orgasm control and cuckolding with feedism. As my pig gets fatter and fatter, the less sex I allow him - he is no longer a man, just a fat lard who watches me sleep with superior men!

This sounds perfect! 😍
All of my pride is yours for the taking @Takeyourpride smiley 😍
I would love to be your pig, and be turned into a massive, fat lard!

(My Kik and email are on my profile if you're interested!)
6 years

Help! i’ve hit a plateau!

I'm in the same boat. I can tell I'm getting fatter. My clothes are getting tighter. My belly is getting bigger. But the scale reads the same.

I'm thinking that this is a stage in weight gain, where we are losing muscle mass, but gaining fat. So we really are getting fatter, it's just the scale doesn't show it.
Once you stop losing muscle mass, the scale should start moving again. Just have to be patient.

Also keep in mind that the fatter one gets, the amount of calories it takes them to gain weight increases.
6 years
12   loading