I think i might have fallen into a weight gain spiral

Ex Jock:
Yes I kind of get this mentality. I for one am a huge fan of teasing, even if it’s a kind of “self teasing”. Like coming from a fit past, I catch myself having a moment of clarity mid stuffing/shake/etc thinking “what am I doing to myself?” But that thought alone I’d kind of exciting and fuels me to go even more. That and since everyone gains differently and has unique shapes, always wondering where “just a few more lbs” would land. Then “just a few more” wanting to find out. It’s a vicious cycle lol

Definitely identify with this! That feeling of "just a bit more, and I'll be fatter/bigger/more stuffed than I've ever been" is very intoxicating.
9 months

Fattening songs?

Sometimes I like to listen to music to get me in the mood while stuffing... anyone got any songs they like for this? Anything about stuffing, fattening up, eating...
1 year

"searching for a story" thread

I'm trying to find a story about a woman who was gaining with the encouragement of her male partner. I remember there was a scene on a plane where she struggled to fit in the seat/fasten the belt. The final scene had them having sex while he finally called her the f word (fat). It was so hot and I can't find it anywhere!
2 years

Female feeders

I'm a female feeder and had no idea they were considered rare! I would love to find a nice feedee (male or female) to fatten up.
13 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Definitely big round pot bellies. Smooth and firm. Mmmm.
13 years