Quarantine gain

That's really awesome to hear! I'm happy you were able to help him be honest with himself!
3 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

I can find beauty in skinnier girls, but definitely my preference lies in fat. Ideally, I think I'd be pretty happy with a woman that's 300-400lbs. I think highest I'd consider would be 500.

That said, a few things can torpedo this. First and foremost, I'd rather her not be miserable or regretting that she's big. I'd much rather date a woman that's happy and skinny than miserable that she's fat. If that's the case, definitely would help her lose weight. Secondly, I still want to do things with her, so I'm fine with walking slow so she can keep up, but I'd rather not have her immobile. Health issues don't do it for me either, so I'd help her lose weight to mitigate that as well.

I'm pretty sure a woman wouldn't get to 500lbs without tripping the other caveats, hell, I think I'd be hard pressed to find someone in the 300s without some health issues.
3 years

Can someone give their experince with feederism and how their found a heathly balance with in th

Didn't you just start another topic that said that you want your boyfriend to not exercise so he doesn't lose weight?

EDIT: Here's OP's post.
3 years

I feel bad that i dont want my boyfriend to excersise?

^What Ditzy said. Forcing your fetish onto someone isn't cool at all.

Also, didn't you just post another topic saying that you've never been in a relationship?
3 years

Overweight nurse?

I work in a hospital. Lots of overweight and obese nurses, you'll fit right in haha.
4 years

New girl and gaining

Well, best of luck finding that someone! Happy gaining!
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

I'm gonna be the one to say, it's going to be harder to get down to where you originally were, so you might want to save gaining for a later time like say when your metabolism starts slowing down. Your girlfriend not liking it may also play a good factor if you still love her and she isn't understanding that you want to get fat.

That said, I also think people look better fat. Getting stigma from getting fat comes with the territory, but it could be a rewarding thing if it means that much to you, and it seems like you're a bit conflicted to really follow all the way through. I say this because I've felt similar doubts about gaining, and certain circumstances I don't feel like dealing with are the reasons I haven't gone all the way. I'm 20lbs heavier over the course of 5 years, but ultimately I'm wanting to find a woman who wants to fatten me up and a stable job that will sufficiently fund that, plus I need to get away from some people in my life.

I do wonder what I'd look like if I started gaining like crazy as soon as I hit 18, but ultimately, it hasn't been the right time. I'd recommend holding off for now as it seems like you aren't ready at the moment.

We're looking forward to hearing which way you go anyhow, and we wish it puts you onto a happier and more fulfilled life.
4 years

Weight gained since joining ff

Not much of an update, but earlier this year was in touch with an encourager for about a month. Got up to 145lbs, and it's kinda stubbornly stayed with me. So overall, I'm 20lbs heavier than when I first found this site.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I had a fascination with bigger people as a young kid, courtesy of cartoons where characters gained weight, and the blueberry scene in Willy Wonka. Grew into a preference for bigger girls when I got older and into puberty, and eventually turned to myself as well.

I've hit gaining kicks a few times over the past 4 years, and so far I'm 20 pounds higher than when I graduated high school.
4 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

godan2056:
I've always wanted to be encouraged to overeat by a much larger partner.

I've had this desire too, but in the sense of an SSBBW telling me "no way am I going to have a skinny husband" and then making me as fat or fatter than her.
4 years
12345   loading