Advice? taking the plunge due to necessary medication. trying to mentally prepare.

LazyRobot:
I think I just need to remind myself that almost nobody will care, since most of my friends and colleagues are fat too... I bet they�d actually approve. The Zyprexa makes me ravenous and my friend the secret feeder is visiting, so I don�t stand a chance. I know she�s a feeder as she once lamented the fact that I and another friend of hers lost weight, then said it makes her so happy to feed people. Kinda want to tell her I�m a feedee though I don�t know how to start that convo.

Do you perchance eat meals together? Maybe out at a restaurant or buffet nearby? You could make sure you get your fill while you're there, bring up the subject of your new medication, plus your bad genetics, and that maybe you're just saying "screw it" and enjoying yourself. Gauge the reaction she gives, and if she lights up, maybe that's a green light to talk about feederism.
4 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I like this thread, it's very affirming, because I do want to get fat, but I'm worried about not being seen as attractive.
5 years

Excuses to gain weight

I'm curious what other reasons this thread can come up with.

I feel like stress in general can make an excuse to gain weight, not just problems with work. My folks and I had to recently move because the landlords wanted to move into the house we were living in. It was stressful getting evicted and finding a new home.

Also... holidays maybe? I'm not sure people will question extra weight if you go extra hard on holiday dinners.
5 years

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

Always wanted to be fat as a kid, but grew up a twig. It's amazing how many other folks in this thread were in the same boat, but are now actually fat. It's inspiring that it could happen.

Finally Fat:
Many who want to be fat but don't dare for family embarrassment. They must simply move.

Once one has found how nice fat is they won't stop so it is best to relocate first.

It's the most fattening thing you'll ever do.

Move. Then it becomes very easy to grow fat.

It's a thing I've known I need to do but so far haven't drummed up the courage to do so because I'm scared of financial stability going away.
5 years

Fast food hopping

When I first started gaining, I tried doing that for dinner. I could only manage two restaurants at a time. A big meal at McDonalds and maybe something at Burger King. I remember the biggest meal I had was a Triple Whopper and a full meatball sub from Subway, capped off with a large chocolate shake from McDonalds.

Ditzy:
I have one chubby GF and sometimes we take a Saturday and go to all the out of the way eateries in the area.
We come back stuffed every time.

Hanging out with you sounds like it'd be fun haha.
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

I was 125 when I joined back in late 2014. Met a local girl on here who was a mutual gainer and kinda started gaining up to about 138, and then I lost most of it. Went on another gainer kick the year after, getting up to about 140 before I got too busy to keep it up, and wound up going back down to 131. Last I weighed myself I was in the upper 130s, but I've been hitting the gym once a week since April of last year and not eating to gain, so I'm not sure how much is muscle. I'm close to my "heaviest" now, but I'm sure I was at my "fattest" in late 2016.

I wonder what the future will hold. I'm trying to stay fit right now, but I hope I run into a girl who will take me very far in the opposite direction.
5 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

I'd certainly be a fan of this being a thing. Broaden the dating pool a lot more.
6 years

Watching someone get fat!

I really love seeing how a person evolves as they grow. Especially if they were once skinny. If they were already fat, making them fatter is just going to emphasize their shape (which is still satisfying to see, don't get me wrong). But with someone who is skinny, fattening them up, you get to see them literally take a whole different shape. You'll never know if most of their fat is going to go to their ass, their thighs, their chest, their face, or their belly.

On the subject of bellies too, there's a whole bunch of different belly shapes that they can take on. It could be one big soft hanging blob hanging off of them, it could transform into a double belly, it could just be a complete sexy sea of squish, the possibilities are endless.

Plus, getting to cuddle, kiss, and caress the end result is always the best too. (Assuming this is a lover you're talking about.)
6 years

Feedee/feeder bucket lists?

As a feeder, a feedee, or even just a gainer, do you guys have any sort of "Bucket List" things you'd like to do or experience.

One thing I'm hoping to do should I ever have a feedee is to be able to get someone stuffed early in the day, and keep them stuffed for the entire day, just kinda nursing that state until they go to sleep. Bonus points if I can keep it going for several days.
6 years

Gained because of fat friends?

I was wondering, is there anyone here who put on weight because they hung around friends (or really anyone) who had "bad" eating habits. Maybe even people who started out skinny but wound up fat because of who they hung around with?

I fantasize sometimes about this happening to me. I find a handful of friends who have massive appetites that I hang around and through adopting their habits, I turn into one of them. It's also comforting to think about them reacting positively to the gain. Can anyone relate?
6 years
12345   loading