Am i the only feeder like this?

guest26:
I’ve been attracted to girls stuffing there face for as long as I remember but even when I would dream of that for some reason I can never ever see myself eating a lot I purposely avoid it. Its as foreign to me as wanting the be a girl to me its just something my partner would do and I am attracted to but never ever myself. Is that something any other feeders have experienced? I tend to be attracted to people who are opposite in some ways so I don’t know if it ties into that or not.

I've no interest in getting fat myself, only interested in being with someone fat who might not mind or would even like getting fatter themselves.
4 years

Am i the only feeder like this?

guest26:
I’ve been attracted to girls stuffing there face for as long as I remember but even when I would dream of that for some reason I can never ever see myself eating a lot I purposely avoid it. Its as foreign to me as wanting the be a girl to me its just something my partner would do and I am attracted to but never ever myself. Is that something any other feeders have experienced? I tend to be attracted to people who are opposite in some ways so I don’t know if it ties into that or not.
4 years

Making gf fatter

Yes, he ought to tell her the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. If she isn't into what he is feeder/feedee wise, better to find out early rather than late.
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Jolene:
So if you havent heard of this, it is as far as i know, about the best bang for your buck...

Jack In The Box

6$ Midnight Munchie Meal.

Regular fries
Curly fries
A Specialty Burger
2 Tacos
Fountain Soda

So heres what I had for Dinner in the Last 3 Hours....

Here in Oregon, it is Legal to have the munchies, so I couldnt decide what I wanted-
I Started at McDonalds for a Double Fillet o fish and MnM McFlurry, and then immediately hit Carls Jr. For 2 Double Sliders... They were good but still not what I was Looking for. Next I stopped at Safeway for a NOS Energy Drink, and ended up getting a Piece of cake too. As soon as I got to my Car I guzzled the NOS, and Ate my piece of Cake, and then saw Jack In The Box across the street. I wanted Tacos- so after waiting for 10 minutes in the drivethru, I got to order, so I got the Above Listed Munchie Box. It was the Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Box. I am super stuffed now still Nursing on my last Taco-

Anyway, 6$ Munchie Meal... Just Sayin'....

Hmm. You're clearly practiced in the art of putting it away - and for getting fatter, yours is the best method I know. No Jack In the Box's around here but we have plenty of fast food outlets with high calorie dollar menu items perfect for affordably adding precious pounds to gorgeous figures like yours. Keep up the excellent work and also, don't forget to show us your progress. We like being kept in the weight gaining loop.
4 years

Just a question about immobility

Popadopalus:
It's a fetish, but I think in real life must to be so hard. Despite I enjoy as a fantasy, I don't deserve this for a partner.

smpj:
Even if she wanted such a thing, I wouldn't be party to it. Her life would be shortened for sure at such an enormous weight and I wouldn't want my participation in that tragic outcome to be on my conscience.

JackSteven:
I would.

I certainly understand the attraction.
Were it only not so unsafe.
5 years

Have you found your feeder?

Cassie87:
Not yet

I see where the Trans community in GR is really beginning to surface. Heard there was a related weekend festival here in town recently too. Seems to me people's coming out is becoming less difficult every day - at least I hope it is.
Wanting to be fed and fattened along with being Trans and lesbian makes you a very unique personality, particularly in West Michigan - but your sexual orientation is just as valid as ANYBODY's and as acceptance continues to blossom here, and it absolutely will, I hope this makes finding that certain someone who's just right for you easier, and that it happens soon. Best wishes.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

Ohbig:
New here, and in disbelief at how much weight Ive gained since I got married last year. 30lbs all in my belly and hips. My husband loves it, and I love all the teasing that comes along with it. I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience smiley

Sounds like you may not be done gaining.
With thirty added pounds already on board and maybe more on the way, all I can say is you have a very fortunate husband.
5 years

FeederBF:
I'm personally more of a feeder, myself, than a foodie. So I don't personally want to be immobile.

Mostly, though, I'm so attracted to size and growth and gaining in general. To me, immobility really stresses how BIG someone's getting, and how easy it'll be to make them EVEN BIGGER due to their lack of exercise. All the difficulties thereof are secondary to enjoying someone's incredible size.

Wanting someone to become immobile to satisfy your sexual desire is a selfish fetish - but fetishes are, by definition, selfish interests.
As much as we love it, weight gain is, in truth, an unsafe practice for anyone to partake in. Yet it's such a turn on it would be hard for me to refuse a woman who was willing to do that for me.
5 years

FeederBF:
I'm personally more of a feeder, myself, than a foodie. So I don't personally want to be immobile.

Mostly, though, I'm so attracted to size and growth and gaining in general. To me, immobility really stresses how BIG someone's getting, and how easy it'll be to make them EVEN BIGGER due to their lack of exercise. All the difficulties thereof are secondary to enjoying someone's incredible size.
5 years

Differences between whipping and heavy cream

uaetolp:
The cream i'm talking about have 1500 calories for 500 mL. If i drink one per day, it will fatten me up no?

If you eat your regular meals and snack some, along with drinking the cream daily, yes, you should gain weight.
5 years
12345   loading