Where and with whom?

Do you prefer to stuff publicly or privately?
And do you like to stuff accompanied or alone?
And please, do elaborate.
7 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

Pam told me she was 230 lbs. - but at 5'10" and cubic foot-wise, clearly a lot bigger than I was at 6'1" and 200 pounds, particularly below the waist, I think she was actually a good 270 or 280, maybe more.
She came by once after we'd broken up and told me she'd put on an extra 25 pounds and now I wish I'd asked her to prove it.
7 years

You know your fat when...

[quote]heftyheifer:
I think the fact that chairs and beds have broken under my weight makes me pretty fat.[/quote

Yes, pretty fat - and also really hot!
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

My first memory of the interest was as a child while watching an old Popeye cartoon where he was stranded on an island and the natives fed him fat. I was maybe 5, saw it only that one time, and it had an effect on me that I didn't at all understand at the time.
7 years

Fat then food?

For anyone, did it ever start out being mostly about fat but turned into being mostly about food?
7 years

Stuffing in public

What about your own turns you on? And does watching others who are fat overeat do anything for you in the same vein?
7 years

Belly play

Have you ever been caught playing with your fat? If so, what happened next?
7 years

Belly heavyness

We're all genetically programmed to gain in our own individual ways. Some women eat enough to produce a big belly while the breasts remain nearly unchanged. Or the fattening goes naturally mostly to the hips or legs. I'm completely unaware of any method of consuming calories that can somehow direct the fat they produce to a desired part of the anatomy.
7 years

Marijuana/over-eating

Historically, the two have always been seen as kissing cousins, if not an outright married couple. So, for those who use the divine herb, is she sometimes your or your partner's stuffing aphrodisiac?
7 years

Double chins?

Mychubbyself:
My double chin has always brought me the most embarrassment. I just want to know how everyone feels about them.

Double chins denote pulchritude, something we FA's adore. When I see just a facial picture of a woman with a double chin, I try to imagine what the rest of her looks like, all the while assuming (and hoping) she must be fat. So I love em'. Besides, it's very hard to get fat without them tagging along.
7 years
34567   loading