Blackmail

What would they black mail you with?

What if they forced you to gain or tell everyone you know about your fetish?
6 years

Looking for a bbw friend to gain with

I think we could be friends if you want to email
6 years

Mu 600lb life doctor sued

johnxyz:
I would never watch that show. The reason I hang out here is that I love seeing women who enjoy being big. Weight loss surgery is extremely risky, and having a stupid doctor makes it that much worse.

Yea the statistics I’ve heard makes me wonder how a doctor could ever recommend it. diet counseling from an actual dietion is cheaper and way more successful without the deadly risks. However It doesn’t make hospitals as much money.
6 years

Fa pride flag

I like the idea but personally I would use different colors. Like maybe different tones of the ones you have already
6 years

Feeder/fa turned feedee

I’ve always found big women attractive. Recently though I realized a big part of my attraction was that I prefer to be fat myself.
I’m trans and I think it came as part of seeing myself as more feminine. I was able to realize that I could be fat and soft. I also feel like I look more feminine the fatter I get.
For the most part I’ve really loved gaining. Everyday I feel more comfortable with my body and all it’s soft chub.

Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience, a feeder who realized they were actually a feedee.

I’ve read a couple experiences but I couldn’t find a thread about it
6 years
12   loading