Fat sex

voluptuouslover:
Don't know if I have the answers you are looking for but wanted to chime in a bit.

My wife being shorter at 5' 3" and weighing around 200 Lbs. at the time with a pear shape with a big ass and hips , big lower belly and huge breasts etc. and myself who grew a big round gut and was at about 260 Lbs. found it quite a bit more difficult to make love in several positions even at our weight and good size bellies. I could only imagine if I gained another 30-50 Lbs. and my wife gained 50-100 Lbs. how difficult it would be to make love with our huge guts getting in the way.Now....it was not only the size of our growing bellies (mainly mine) that posed a problem but how out of shape we became.

With all that said I kind of enjoyed the extra struggle of trying to penetrate her deeper with our newly fattened bellies getting in the way and it seemed to really add to the intimacy. Not to mention many times we needed to slow down and even stop for a bit while we caught our breath for a few seconds which talked and laughed about adding for me to the fattening erotism. I could only imagine it gets tougher the bigger the bellies and the heavier the weights but it certainly didn't help both of us at the time that most of the time we were making love it was in the evening following dinner and many big deserts so we were so stuffed and tired more easily....but then again during this time it seemed like we were always stuffed and fattened to the max.....especially me.

My friend is the same height as your wife, but almost twice as heavy at almost 400 lbs. As both of our bellies have become bigger, missionary is not as satisfying. Her belly is solid and it makes it difficult for me to get deep inside her.

However, as mentioned here, her on top is amazing. When she is facing me, my belly flattens out and hers covers me. I hold her hands and brace my elbows on the bed. She grinds back and forth and it is amazing.

When she faces away, she leans back slightly and her ads is up to my chest. Both of these positions make us both cum quickly - which is good because we both get winded from sex. smiley

Give them a try. Hope they work for you.
6 years

Upper thigh fat

Upper thigh fat is amazing. I dated a woman who had a roll of upper thigh fat at the top of her thighs. She loved to squeeze the fat and roll it in one hand while masturbating with the other hand. When I would eat her pussy, she would be playing with the upper thigh fat on both legs. Hope you enjoy your fat!
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

It seems that all the girls I have dated, except for one, have weighed as much or more than I do. I think fat is very sexy. I do hope to some day date a women who is both taller than I am at 6' 2" and at least 100 pounds heavier than my 240 lbs. smiley
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

flufs:
I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing

I agree completely!
6 years

What is the heaviest man you have dated?

Did he gain weight while you dated?

What part of him did you like best?
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Farleysmom:
I would LOVE to lick whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries, or chocolate syrup off a fat BHM belly!

You can lick anything you want off my belly! smiley
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Gorgeofthejungle:
Mine are mainly for my own body and happiness.

1.) Growing moobs bigger than anyoneI will ever date. Bigger than a woman.

2.) Doubling my size, currently I am determined to do anything to reach this goal. Absolutely anything.

3.) buying only stretchy or many sizes larger clothing from now on. I will not give myself conventional disasatisfaction. I only buy clothing bigger so I have zero size and gain restriction.

4.) Being so satisfied with weight gain that I can orgasm just from the feeling of my bulk not even having to do anything

5.) Eating to the point of incapacitation where I cannot move.

6.) Fat and Rolly thighs, when my legs become so

7.) back fat and butt shelf on me as a guy! Being able to rest things upright on my tummy and buttshelf like a shelf.

8.) Machines that do reverse Lipo right into my skin.

Great list! I would also like to accomplish #1. Check out my moobs now. However it will take a lot of work to get moobs bigger than anyone I have ever dated. One gf was 5' 3" 382 lbs with 50 N boobs. Of course, everyone needs a stretch goal. smiley

The thought of getting fatter through breast milk is also VERY exciting!
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

500 pounds. A quarter of a ton sounds awesome. Plus it would be more than twice as much as I weigh now. smiley
6 years

How many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?

Double bellied bitch:
I've broken loads of stuff I've broken 7 of the nine chairs for my parents dinning table and 2 beds and I smashed some tiles when I fell in my kitchen when wearing high heels I'd love to hear your experiences ?smiley

Five chairs - so far. 😎
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

ellianna evvs:
I really love both but if I haaad to choose, I'd go with a potbelly (:

I believe I have a pot belly. 😎
6 years