The male fupa is my favorite!

amazingem:

This might be going into too much detail... but I recently brought my fatboy to ejaculation by jiggling his fupa with my hand. ʘoʘ Which is kind of like a hands-free orgasm, if you define it as "direct contract with gentials."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just some of the cool sexy stuff that skinny people are missing out on!

You are correct - skinny people don’t know what they are missing.

It is not too much detail about getting your boyfriend off by jiggling his fupa. That is awesome. I have a pretty big belly, but my fupa is relatively small. I can’t wait until it is big enough to make me cum just by jiggling it!
2 years

All inclusive resorts

Oooohhh. I like that idea of a cruise/all inclusive of feedees and feeders would be awesome. We just need someone to arrange it. 😀
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I have been to both. If your reason for going is gaining - I would recommend the cruise. You can sit in the buffet and eat all day. Resorts tend to be more spread out. The food has been excellent for both the cruises and resorts. I would enjoy reading about people’s gaining experiences in both places! 😉
2 years

Belly button fucking

EIIe:
But why stop at just the belly button?! Why not use any and all creases of fat the same way.😉

🤤

I agree completely!
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Fluffy_babe139:
Close to Evansville or more up? I’m in central Indiana

Close to Evansville.
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Southwestern Indiana. HMU if you are close!
2 years

Nj meet up

Sorry it did not work for the meetup. If I was in NJ, I would be there.
2 years

Kentucky

I am in southwestern Indiana near Henderson and Owensboro. It would be great to connect with others who enjoy this lifestyle!
2 years

Being 800+ lbs,

Thighrolls:
I wrote a document not long ago on how I became the size that I am, and how it physically feels for me to be in such a heavy tied down body, the restriction, lack of energy to move, it feels so nice to be a blob, that does nothing but eat! 💦

Ssbbwlover1:
i would love to read it

Me too!
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

Alchemistknight:

As for now, I can't, I have put on enough weight that it just shows too much. When I suck in it is just as large as my stomach used to be without sucking in. Plus my double chin has gotten a lot larger so there is no point to try and hide it anymore.

chubbydiva:
I wouldn't suck my stomach in and for what reason? Be proud that you're fat.

Absolutely!
3 years
12345   loading