Addiction to fast food

Zurea:
I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst 💗

Scottfeeds27:
What do you order and i do the same at Taco Bell lol

Makemegigantic:
Oh!! I’m not the only one! I’m quickly becoming completely addicted to ordering Taco Bell family meals to my door, just to stuff it all down and pass out. What’s your go-to Taco Bell order?

Whatever the current $5 meal is. I order three or four - depending on how hungry I am. Most Taco Bell can also be reheated if I order too much. 😉
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

What is the web address for Dr. Feeder's site?
3 years

Ddlg

Everything?
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

Ditzy:
Wasn't trying but working from home made it hard to stay out of the refrigerator.

I understand that!
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

Ditzy:
40 lbs give or take since March.

Great job!
3 years

Tell me, how do you cope with negative reactions due to your weight?

Fat_on_the_inside:
I am not proud to say that a few comments pushed me back to the point of hating my newly fattened body. I had been 100-110 my whole adult life while dying to be huge. I finally got the courage up. I’d eat multiple bowls of cereal, doughnuts, juice, and lattes at breakfast. And as a rule I had to have a snack every hour until lunch...giant fast food meal....and then an afternoon of gobs of peanut butter, heavy cream, full-calorie root beer, shakes, cakes and candy...until I had to sleep for a few hours to let it digest...then something like half a lasagna with ranch and olive oil at dinner time followed by cake, ice cream, and wine. And then a shake before bedtime, I even woke up at 3am to have a snack and go back to sleep. I got so fat so fast...110-174 lbs in 4 months. It was such hard work. I was so happy and proud of myself. I wanted to get to 200 and see how I felt, but before I could my family intervened. All the insults...”Wow! What happened to you?!” and “Stop eating so many snacks!” and “You are getting so big!” (arms out in front as if to resemble a mountain of a belly) and “That coat makes you look so fat!” and “I really thought you were pregnant” and even “You got fat!” Instead of a hello or anything else following. I was weak, and I gave up. I wish I hadn’t because I loved getting bigger and wider. Now it’s only a fantasy.[/quote]

I am sorry your family shamed you from what you wanted to do. Your eating was amazing and the results were obvious. I hope you get to the point in life where you can do it again and reach your 200 pound goal!
3 years

Has anyone spoken to a therapist about this kink?

Great thread. I have enjoyed reading most of the comments. I have always had "a thing" for larger women. Most relationships begin with being physically attracted to the other person. After that, there does need to be an emotional connection to make the relationship last.

I have told my partners that I find them beautiful, which I do. A few were comfortable enough to relax and enjoy themselves. No, they did not become feeders, but they were no longer in "diet mode." About the only time weight became an issue was when clothes no longer fit. Buying new clothes can be expensive, but it is definitely worth it for a bigger partner.

As mentioned earlier, Fantasy Feeder and Feabie are great places to meet people who enjoy feeding and gaining. I met a feeder on FF and it was wonderful. Our first time together was at a Chinese buffet where we stuffed ourselves silly. And I was hungry again in an hour!

From there our relationship became one of food and fun. We had eating and gaining contests. Belly rubs were constant. Touching all over and enjoying our fat together was very pleasurable. We both gained weight and found it very erotic! My partner added more than 40 pounds in about 15 months. Our sex life was spectacular!

The unfortunate thing is because fat and gaining are so outside "the norm," there is a much smaller (ironic, huh?) number of people who share our interests. This means we frequently end up with long distance relationships. That what happened here. The distance kept us apart.

However, the experience of the relationship was flabulous! We spend too much time in life trying to please others. Decide what you like and go for it. Be happy on your terms. If others can't accept it, it is really their loss, isn't.

Now I am hungry. Time to stuff my belly!
3 years

Moobs

CFV:
As a female with smaller breasts i find moobs fascinating. The guys I've dated have all been super self conscious about them so I was never able to express my curiosity. Y'all are handsome with or without them

I love having my moobs squeezed and my nipples sucked. I hope mine continue to get bigger.
3 years

Best part of gaining?

Allmixedup:
Increasing your appetite. I just got bk. Two chocolate Oreo shakes, an impossible whopper, mozzarella sticks, and a herseys sundae pie and I’m not full.

I’m so wet right now.

Very nice!
3 years

Ussbbw, ebony 19

Keep going and you will reach your goal of being the biggest adult!
3 years
34567   loading