Itchy burning tummy and sides!

So that's what I've been feeling! Makes sense
6 years

Itchy burning tummy and sides!

So that's what I've been feeling! Makes sense
6 years

Belly finally rolling over

How can you tell when your belly is finally going to stop ballooing out straight and just roll over instead? What are the signs it's about to happen? I'm starting to get a line on the sides of my belly. Is that where I will roll over when I'm bigger?
6 years

New to gaining

Also, speaking of big tummies.

1. Does anyone know why I'm basically only getting huge in my tummy and a bit on my hips? I feel
Like my belly is ballooning instead of spreading out all on my body. Is that normal?

2. How do you get your belly to drop? The more I eat the more mine just sticks out straighter and further and harder, like a toroedo. But I just want it to roll over. Suggestions?
6 years

New to gaining

Thanks everyone, really nice to know you're all here and liking this shape. I had a coworker ask me what was going on with me today and seem concerned and I could tell she meant my belly because she kept not trying to look. I don't blame her, I need to buy new clothes as my sweather was stretched tight around my middle uncomfortablu. It made me feel bad but also good that my belly is getting so big that people Can't ignore it. Im seeing it's an emotionally complex journey to gain. But it's one I think would make me even happier if I were a even a bit bigger. Today, even though a good stuffing still didn't make my bellh roll over (i've been trying for that but it's still just stucking straight out without rolling) My belly was so big that I couldnt see my feet underneath it- that made me happy. Hopefully I don't see them without beinding over or being in a mirror again. Even if some days others make me feel bad for not understanding why i'd choose being flabby over skinny
6 years

New to gaining

Hi all

So great to be a new part of the FF community. I have just recently joined and just recently started to gain weight after years of being super skinny. In the last few months I've gained about 30lbs and it all seems to go to my belly. For now, I'm looking to gain about 30 more. Any and all encouragement or insight into gaining more weight and the beginning of this journey would be great appreciated smiley xo H
6 years
12   loading