Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote
nl54 wrote
the16th6 wrote
nice side idea there justaguy! something like a now playing within this thread... if any body wants chime in what they are listening to at the moment, that day, or that week etc etc

currently listening to:
Abscess/Population Reduction split

earlier today i played Immolation-Before Dawn...Stepping on Angels, a collection of their demo stuff and live songs before Dawn of Possessed, also included is the pre-Immolation band, Rigor Mortis and their material (what littel there is).
any other "old school" fans around here?

Old school DM fan here. How about some Sinister Cross the Styx?

one of my absolute all time faves ...oh lord what an album

here's my review for it!!!!

metal-archives.com/review.php

hyped at the thought of seeing them at Maryland Deathfest 2010...

Great review of an amazing album! Diabalical Summoning and Hate are awesome too. \m/
14 years

Beer fans!!

Just tried the new Samuel Adams Imperial Stout. Comes in 4 packs for $9.99. This beer is very chocolaty with hints of dark fruit, and a strong malty backbone. Surprisingly smooth for 9.3 % ABV. Drank all 4 and was pretty damn drunk smiley
14 years

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote
nice side idea there justaguy! something like a now playing within this thread... if any body wants chime in what they are listening to at the moment, that day, or that week etc etc

currently listening to:
Abscess/Population Reduction split

earlier today i played Immolation-Before Dawn...Stepping on Angels, a collection of their demo stuff and live songs before Dawn of Possessed, also included is the pre-Immolation band, Rigor Mortis and their material (what littel there is).
any other "old school" fans around here?

Old school DM fan here. How about some Sinister Cross the Styx?
14 years