Muscles going soft

Still relatable on the second reading. Watching his face soften and fatten up with a chubby little chin underneath that has taken months to grow is quite exciting.
6 years

When gain becomes noticable

While my bf was getting fatter nobody said anything. There may have been an awkward moment here or there but nothing that indicated anyone knew. Recently, however, a friend of mine started some light jokes about how fat he's gotten. "He's not exactly 'small' anymore". He wouldn't say it in front of him, though.
I wonder if you're expecting someone to say something, but really very few people will just come up to you and say, "wow, you got fat."
6 years

Progress

You are certainly a good little piggy - that's for sure.
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

When the chubby little man gets out of breath while doing chores. I was working in my study the other day and I heard him strain as he came up the stairs.
Also when he makes a feeble attempt at exercise. He tried to do a sit up- well, let's just say sit ups won't be a part of his future
6 years

Car stuffing

It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.
6 years

How to stop a dom feeder?

Sie muß ihm verlassen, trotz religiöse Grunden, bei ihm zu bleiben. Das Leben ist wichtiger and religion. Entschuldigung - nur meine Meinung
6 years

Anyone have trouble stopping or slowing down?

This is an interesting issue. As my feedee approached my goal for him, I also have to consider how to keep his weight somewhere similar, as his appetite has massively increased from months of constant stuffing, encouragement, etc.

He seems to be settling into his fat, and sometimes his appetite is out of control. On a road trip I could hear his tummy growl, even though he had a large lunch only a short time after.
Thanks for raising this question.
6 years

Reckless gaining

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Hedonistic_Purity:
So easily influenced. You could get him to do...anything for approval.

He's a good little man.
6 years

Reckless gaining

For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.
6 years