Getting through a performance

Haha
@boundandfed I was focused on the performance, but did enjoy him having to exercise self control.
5 years

Yes, it was a religious building so no snacks. Poor little man.
5 years

The room is complete

In addition, I've now completed a small room in the house which is basically a room for him and his friends to eat. The room is small and has a long sofa unit that takes up most of three walls, with a large table, basic fridge and counter on the fourth. He's already used it with some friends who dropped by yesterday and it will be perfect.
5 years

I just love each time the little husband shows how little control he has. This past Wednesday we were out at a Performance and there was no eating. He had eaten a couple snacks on the way but the performance was little over an hour long, and when we got out he was so hungry I had to go to a drive through because he couldn't wait for the drive home (20-30 more minutes).
5 years

What is it like to be a feeder?

Watching someone give into a desire they have and yet won't admit, to draw it out and expand it, and watch their will to resist it decline and eventually evaporate. As my own relationship is D/s in addition, it emphasizes the obedience I require of him. In addition, watching them lose control over their own will is, well, very arousing to say the least.
5 years

Outgrowing clothes

Before the little butterball replaces his clothes I like them to be a little tight. I have cut them, very slightly, parallel to the seams, which gives him a little more time between shirts. Careful, though, as it can also make the clothes easier to rip if you cut directly on the seams.
5 years

Feeling guilty over diet?

As I don't know if they're concerned about your health I don't want to judge, but I think if you like your body you should find someone who likes you the way you are.
It's one thing if you're interested in losing some weight, but I agree with the previous posters - you should do it for yourself.
5 years

Just in need of some advice and maybe a little comfort

Do know that your doctor has taken an oath to heal and help you, and that they also must protect themselves from malpractice lawsuits and do their duty in helping you to a healthier place.

I know you don't want to cut out everything you love, but do take some of the other ideas on the thread for gaining, but keep in mind your doctor is just doing their duty.
5 years

New year

jonathan856:
congratulations on the baby.
looks like You to will be getting a little bigger for a little while.
Your life will change forever.

Ha ha. I'm still more fit than he is, even with the baby. I'm still going to the gym.
5 years

New year

He's about 375/380 I would say.
5 years
45678   loading