New year

I don't really have a weight goal for him. At this point, he's become so fat he resists anything requiring the slightest effort. I even got him a grocery delivery subscription because he finds it tedious to walk "all over" the supermarket. That, plus is love of self-comforting through food I think should take care of itself. Also, I'm expecting my first baby, and since he will be at home he had better get accustomed to at least a little action! Things will even out.
5 years

New year

One of the most gratifying feelings is seeing one's hard work pay off.
I threw a party for New Year's Eve and one of the finest moments was a guest coming in, seeing the little husband, and saying, "You look good, you've gained weight."
I hadn't realized he's grown even fatter over the pas couple months, and rounder.
He ate so much he had to change shirts midway through, because the buttons started coming off. It's going to be a good year for him
5 years

Cleaning

I asked the little butterball what his method is, and I'll try to simplify it. He says you should do one complete floor, and consolidate as many cleaning products on that floor as possible, so you only have to take one trip.
5 years

Happy thanksgiving

Just a general message reminding everyone to eat up tomorrow and have a good Thanksgiving and a nice week-end.
5 years

Tattoos

nofbar:
I think it would be interesting to watch a belly tattoo distort as the belly grows.

boundandfeed:
I have wondered if it could be used to measure belly growth? If the tattoo were say an EZ read tape meaure (as if looking thru a magnifing glass). Could itt be used to for REAL measurements.

I'd like to see that tattoo.
5 years

I can't stop

I don't think I'll notice for a little while.
5 years

I can't stop

I see this person on a regular basis at this point and I simply go to this place where I order an extra dish and they finish it and don't even know they're doing it.
5 years

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I find your intractability on this issue immature. I don't want to get political, but we just had a major scandal about inappropriate behaviour, and here you are glowing over workplace harassment.
People are not objects - we love our fetish and we do indeed have dark fantasies. We choose, though, where to act these out and where they're appropriate. This is nonconsensual and you're taking it extremely lightly, and I have to say, in light of the deep problems it reflects nationwide, it's rather selfish and immature.
You posted because you're experiencing something kinky and you wanted to share it - I get it. You didn't mean for it to blow up into an argument. But the fact is this person, if this is true, is taking advantage and it's very silly to stomp your foot and say "it's my fetish I'll do what I want." It isn't just you - it's a national problem about how we relate to each other, and refusing to report is a very frivolous way to react to that.
If you don't want to report her directly why not get someone to do it for you?
5 years

Favorite aspects of a male feedee's belly?

Probably softness and shape. It's perfectly round which I find mind bloggling
5 years
56789   loading