Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Saphiel Sir:
B. The other person still both loves you AND shares your fetish and kinks even if they're unable to fulfil all of them. They won't find them weird or anything, and that can be quite hard to find. And RP with them helps a lot to make up for being unable to do all of it for real.

Agree. It is difficult to find someone who is into this or even someone who is comfortable in his own skin. I still remember that time i was caressing my then bf during sex. Full body caresses but when I dared caressing his belly he really put my hand away and shook his head.
5 years

Write a story together

Being an artist meant she was a free thinker and didn't care about societal standards of beauty. One day, she was at the art museum contemplating a picture by Botero when she felt her neck tickling. Someone wispered: "wish you were HER"
5 years

Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Ok let's imagine you meet a beautiful sexy feedeee who totally accepts herself and wants to be with you. Same feedee comes back home one day with serious health concerns. She does not want to loose weight but she has too. You care about her, it is yr gf, not just a friend with benefits. What do you do?

A. Dump her and look for another feedee

B. Support her bc you love her and try working out a compromise: she reaches an healthy weight and stays on the chubby side which she loves anyway and models into smaller clothes. You rp occasionally.

C. Suggest that she reaches an healthy weight but you have an open rel so that you can rp with another feedee

As you may have guessed, if I were that feedee I would go with b. I guess my question is. Provided you meet someone you fall in love with who loves you in return. Given she even shares yr fetish. Would you find a way to make it work? Ah, I guess my question is just theoretic. It is already hard enough to fall in love.
5 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

I am concerned about the health issues. Also when with a guy i am in love i dont even think about it. It is mostly when I play with myself or when an image reminds me of that. So probably i should just leave it. But I also want to say something about narrowing dating chances. It happens to everyone. Especially to those who want to be with someone overweight because they find them beautiful and yet dont dare because they are afraid "people would talk" . Flesh news: ppl talk anyway especially when they are themselves lonely and frustrated. You can be overweight and healthy although there is a limit you dont have to cross if you dont want to run any health-related risk. Then again it is also about what risks you want to run
6 years

Being fat is a sign of prosperity!

I Hate hipocrisy. All this emphasis about health when we all know junkies Arent healthy but why does not anybody try to "save" them? Coz it does not give profit that is why. The weight loss industry is a total rip off
6 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

lagordita:
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?

Inviato am the same i wonder why
6 years

Anyone else getting into nudism?

Bbman26:
I have tried this before and it's a good feeling. Congrats of making it to 250, how much does that make that you've gained in all?

chubadmirer95:
Almost 100 pounds!

I Want to touch and caressing yr belly
6 years

What is the sexiest food in the world

Ice cream... coz i love to lick
K
6 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

Belly always come first but Then love Handles ass Arms... And pussy
6 years
1112131415   loading