Ai roleplay

Hey y'all. I'm playing around there too...Becca the Feedee.
beta.character.ai/chat
10 months

What foods do you "inhale"?

Chocolate cheesecake! Chocolate chip cookies also.
1 year

Advise please!!

PigletInPiggy:
I've been wanting to gain & I've said I'm going to but for some reason I'm scared too & I hate that!! My hubby wants me to gain too badly! I get padded up to look 2-3 times my size & the bigger I make myself the more turned on I get!! I feel so incredibly sexy & feminine & wayyy more sexual!! My hubby has said he wants me at 200 pounds for his birthday as his present & I really want to give it to him!! To us lol His birthday is 4/20 sooo I have 113 days to gain roughly 50 pounds to achieve this. What can I do to just let go & do this so our shared fantasy can become a reality? Not only how to not care what people think because I get fat so fast but also, how to get fast that fast! lol

Munchies:
Is this possible? Yes. But it is going to be very rough on your body and your wallet. You also have to accept you may not be able to achieve this soon.

You'll have to eat high calorie foods and drinks constantly. Basically, you'll need to stuff yourself all day every day. And when you aren't stuffing, you should be snacking on something. Daily weight gain shakes and heavy cream also helps.

I remember my partner and I did a 24/7 stuffing challenege last October. Kept him constantly stuffed to the brim with high calorie food. It was extremely sexy. Iirc, he gained a little over 20 lbs

But he was over 420 when we started, so he didn't have a metabolism to fight against. He was also very thankful for the break (even though he initially didn't want to stop).

If something like this sounds sexy to you, then by all means proceed. But, if you are just starting your weight gain journy (especially at such a low weight) I usually recommend easing yourself into it.

I absolutely agree! Start slow and as you get used to it…add more and more foods and drinks!
1 year

Feeder/feedee recipes

karenjenk:
Lard consistancy. think along the lines of crisco. but thicker.
If you mix it with sugar and vanilla its almost like cake icing
and i cant believe i told you this.

but... i was craving something sweet one night and didnt want to leave my place because its cold. and... yeh. easy to make

OMG I need to try it! I eat cans of frosting all the time. Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
2 years

Feeder/feedee recipes

NerdyChef:
Here's one for you all with the calorie amounts included.
1 jar Nutella: 2000
1 box Brownie mix: 2240
Heavy cream half gallon: 6300
1 quart Ice cream: 1960
1 jar Lard: 4200
1 box Malt Milk: 2850

Total calories: 19,550
Important thing to note, melt the lard and stir it into the brownie mix before combining the rest of the ingredients. Otherwise you risk a grainy texture. Enjoy everyone and happy fattening!

What kind of taste and consistency does the lard have?
2 years

Is 10k calories a day alright?

It's doable. For how long...I guess it get easier as you keep doing it.
2 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

Almost 2 Large Papa John's pizzas.
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

I've heard that insulin does cause more weight gain.
2 years

Is there any feeder that has fed someone to death or immobility

Tigerlily33:
Yes. I know a few feeders who have done that. I have twice

Congratulations!
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you want to gain dangerously, eat as much butter cream frosting as you can make mixed with just enough heavy cream to get it down faster. Just be sure that if you develope diabetes you're on top of monitoring your sugar line every 15 minutes.

OMG…sounds…YUMM-O!!!
2 years
12345   loading