Cold weather gaining

MaPo:
You can always play around with a Starbucks menu since they have blended drinks that are hot and up the calorie intake by adding stuff like heavy cream.

becomingoverweight:
Yeah, taking the grande caffè mocha for example, it's 2 ounces of espresso and about 14 ounces of heavy cream. It's a lot of fat.

Yumm-O!!!!
4 years

Cold weather gaining

It's ALWAYS milkshake weather!!!
4 years

Quitting smoking and weight gain

Jazzman:
While studying for a degree in Health and Physical Education I read s statistic in a textbook. This was over 30 years ago mind you.
33 % gain.33% lose 33% stay the same.
That being said. Nicotine has a slight enhancement on metabolism. Smoke dulls taste buds so food tastes better.
I ran across two ladies way back that unfortunately I had missed their quitting time. One gained 15 lbs in a month and had just picked it up again. She looked Beautiful. Thirty years later she was still smoking and wanting to quit.

The other one had gained 45 lbs in 3 months and picked it up again and lost the weight by the time I saw her. Now she is 49 years old and looks 65 and is a shift leader at Hardee's. Smoking ages all skin and it is scientific fact that it breaks down the collagen on a woman's mouth area more. And Now she's got at least 30 of those lbs on her anyway. It's a tragedy. She should be a Gorgeous plumper now. Instead she looks old and washed out.
The looks thing should be a bigger part of the education system along with COPD Heart disease,Lung Cancer and Emphysema. Maybe less would start if they thought about looking older at 30 rather than a potential lung or heart problem that might never happen.

Enough of this.

Yes. A Feedee could Surely gain Much Better giving up cigs.

Chubbybunny70:
I did both times

Same here!
4 years

Feedees: why get fat?

AskDrFeeder:
Please rank the following reasons as they apply to you (and add more if you can think of any):

1. You like fattening food.
2. You like to overeat.
3. You're tired of feeling guilty about your weight or appetite.
4. You hate dieting.
5. Your significant other wants you to gain.
6. You find it erotic.

1..2..6..3..4..5 (that's how I got started!)
4 years

Eating more and more

Getting chubby:
I know I did this to myself I wanted to be fat but lately I find that I am eating more and more even when I am not hungry is this normal now that I am big

ChubbyBunnie:
I understand this! I’m at a point where I was 140 pounds two years ago and 150 last year. I’m almost pushing 170. As my weight gets closer to 200 than 100 I start to get a little anxious about it. I’m consuming 3500 cal a day compared to 1800 which is what I’m supposed to have and I’m not really even trying some days it seems like it would be incredibly difficult to find ways to keep my self satisfied at only 1800 cal which is honestly what my fitness app says I’m supposed to consume to maintain my weight so apparently I am entitled to less than that if I want to shed any of these pounds

Getting chubby:
At first I had force fed myself to gain the weight and then I started to eat junk food and as I gained I found that I was beginning to like junk food I know that I could never go back to consuming the calories that I had when I was thin also found that the weight come on easier now almost without trying

ChubbyBunnie:
All I have to do is smoke a bong and suddenly it’s like I have a brand new appetite no matter how much food or beverage is in my stomach
(`・Θ・´) sometimes I force myself to finish the snacks I know I didn’t need because I don’t want to be a wasteful little piggy. So I might be in that stage of fattens

I agree with the bong! It helps so much!!!
4 years

Belly punching

MissGabriella94976:
You are asking for some serious medical problems. If you are lucky you will only end up with digestive problems. It could end up much more serious. Somethings are better in fantasy.

OMG...yes...
4 years

Golden corral

extremefeeder:
This happened about a year ago: my ex who was abt 500 pounds at this point and I went to Golden Corral for their unlimited wings and Smokey barbecue for the wing wensday special they had. So we unload I help get her in her scooter and we head in.once we sit down I loaded her plate with 20 wings as a start and got her favorite Dr Pepper. As time went by and she finished I got her another plate of wings and a plate of brisket. In total she finished both meals in about an hour. At this point some people began starring mostly because of her size and the amount of food she ate. We were also the only couple there as it was mainly families. So after she finished she said she wanted something sweet but she didn�t want the chocolate wonderfall (you know why) so we both started to think because we wanted to get the best bang for our buck. So we realized we could pour the heavy cream into her cup and she could drink it. No one said anything as she put down a liter of heavy cream and we left. We kept some more cream in a thermos for the next morning. I gotta tell you that was the best buffet night ever. Just goes to show a buffet is a fat persons best friend

YUMM-O!!! 😁
4 years

Calling all of the feedees!

MissGabriella94976:
Yes, I was a nightmare to my Mother especially. A very fat 5 year old at 100 lbs. As a child, I was bound to do things her way, but at 17 I told her no more. Yes, family members have been critical over the years of my weight and weight gain. The best way i have found in dealing with that is to turn a deaf ear to them. You can reason with them, you can't argue with them, so engagement is pointless. Simply, walk away or turn away when they start and change the subject or turn to your phone etc. Let it just fall on deaf ears. You have to live your life your way and what they think or don't think about what or who you are doesn't matter in the big picture.

Very well stated!!! I can't agree more! Do what YOU want/NEED to do. My Mom doesn't understand why I'm gaining....I just turn away if and when she brings it up. I'm not living my life for her. OMG it's hard....but I have to be the true ME! Eat Up!!!!
4 years
12345   loading