Need funneling ideas

whenUwant2:
Try chocolate pound cake blend with rum...

Sounds YUMMY!!!
4 years

What’s your dream/fantasy gain?

Romy:
My dream is achievable. I want to get fat as much as possible, but I do not want to be immobile. I am satisfied with having enough mobility, to enjoy my obesity.

I'm torn...I want to never stop gaining...but immobility...is scary AND a turn on! We'll see I guess.
4 years

Are you the fattest person you personally know?

I am the biggest in my circle of friends. There are 2 ladies at work that are bigger. My Aunt is also bigger...for now. 😘
4 years

I just realized that my family might be feeders

Wish my family was more..."into" it.
4 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
ChattyBecca: Thats wqhy you should make a written arrangement about money, about income, pension and heritage.
That has nothing to do with being a "gold digger" but the feeder not only has the fun but also the work and the costs and the responsibility.

So true! Good idea!
5 years

Death feedists

DomFeeder:
Feeding somebody to death is a great responsibility and a real challenge - and I know what I am talking about: First you have a feedee, normally submissive nad living with you or at least close enough to see her/him on a daily basis. You have to make a detailed diet plan and take care that she/he is not too active. You have to be patient because it takes quite some time until a person becomes less mobile.
After your feedee lost the ability to leave the bed you have to take care about a 24/7 nursing and continue to feed him/her until the end.
Don't forget to settle the financial things: The coists for the food, the nurse, the funeral

Can't be cheap...not quick I bet!
5 years

Any product to increase appetite?

FeederBoi91:
Weeeeeeeeeed lmfao xD

Agree! 420!!!
5 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Simplypoison:
I have had this fantasy

Same with me! Count me as "I'm in!"
5 years